Mise à jour 19.5 : The Glast Gambit
New Quest – The Glast Gambit:
Summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona, you have discovered that Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and it is up to you to get them back. You must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game. But Tenno, beware, not all is as it seems.
New Index Enemies & Mods:
The index is back with new Corpus champions! You can also find two new weapon mods: Tether Grenades & Flux Overdrive
New Riven Mods:
You can now acquire Riven Mods for Shotguns and Secondary weapons as Sortie rewards, as per our Dev Workshop here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/734511-dev-workshop-new-mods-part-3/
New Game Mode – Infested Salvage:
A ship and its crew have fallen victim to the Infestation they were researching. Locate the ship’s manifest to recover their extensive research, but be fast as a corrosive gas fills the ship degrading your armor integrity.
You can find this new mission type on Oestrus, Eris!
New Warframe – Nidus:
Command the Infestation to mutate and grow ever more destructive.
- Rupture the ground with a damaging fungal growth that steals energy from each enemy it strikes. For every five enemies hit, the Infestation mutates, multiplying its destructive force.
- Spawn an infested pod that erupts with tendrils, latches onto nearby enemies and pulls them in.
- Parasitic Link
- Bind to a target with a parasitic link. For allies, both the host and Nidus deal increased damage. Linked enemies take the damage inflicted on Nidus.
- Gluttonous maggots swarm nearby enemies, feasting until they burst with Infestation. The maggots benefit from Mutation and each enemy consumed adds to the Mutation stack.
*Nidus Profile Icon will release in a future update
New Infested Weapons:
- A bloodsucker. This symbiotic burst-rifle leeches health to forge its ammo and then restores health with each headshot
- Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- A sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
New Holiday Glyphs:
- Show your holiday cheer with an assortment of five new holiday-themed Glyphs!
- Added an option to specify custom Dedicated Server settings type in the Launcher
Conclave Magazine Size Changes:
- Tiberon 30 to 21
- mk1 braton 60 to 25
- braton 45 to 30
- Braton Prime 75 to 35
- Braton Vandal 50 to 30
- Boltor 60 to 30
- Boltor Prime 60 to 36
- Telos Boltor 90 to 42
- Gorgon 90 to 60
- Gorgon Wraith 90 to 60
- Prisma Gorgon 120 to 80
- Grakata 60 to 40
- Prisma Grakata 120 to 50
- Karak 30 to 20
- Karak Wraith 60 to 35
- Soma 100 to 50
- Soma Prime 200 to 70
- Dera 45 to 25
- Dera Vandal 60 to 35
- Hind 65 to 40
- Buzlok 75 to 40
- Supra 180 to 80
- Tetra 60 to 40
- Prisma Tetra 60 to 40
- Stradavar 65 to 30
- Amprex 100 to 40
- Flux Rifle 200 to 30
- Glaxion 300 to 50
- Synapse 100 to 35
- Mk1 Furis 35 to 20
- Furis 35 to 20
- Dual Furis 70 to 40
- Dex Furis 100 to 50
- Cestra 60 to 30
- Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Secura Dual Cestra 100 to 60
- Kohmak 40 to 30
- Dual Kohmaks 80 to 60
- Azima 75 to 30
- AkSomati 70 to 30
- Atomos 50 to 30
- Twin Grakatas 120 to 60
- AkJagara 24 to 12
- Akzani 100 to 50
- Embolist 100 to 50
- Gammacor 100 to 30
- Synoid Gammacor 150 to 50
- Nukor 50 to 35
- Spectra 80 to 40
- damage for these weapons has also been rebalanced to compensate
- Fixed % display for Winds of Purity
- Fixed several weapon augments that had flat numbers changed to percents
- Fixed equip visible range being wrong in some resolutions
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles providing invisible protection when the nullifier is not alerted (and therefore has their bubble deactivated).
- Fixed deactivated/destroyed bubbles providing a small area of power nullification around the nullifier.
- Fixed Corrupted Nullifiers having an invisible bubble always, that sometimes gets left behind.
- Fixed Archwing in Jordas Verdict bug
- Fixed Missing Smeeta Kavat icon and wrong Adarza icon
- Fixed no reload bug in Conclave that affected some weapons
- Fixed Sicarus Prime having wrong values in Conclave
- Fixed Ash Carabid & Banshee Echo helmets not being improved by Arcanes
- Fixed inadvertent Vulkar Riven Mod nerf.
- Fixed hitch when viewing genetic imprints
- Fixed script error when using Transference
- Fixed Kuva being collectible by non-operator
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.1
A frustrating Index bug was causing the UI and enemy drops to disappear (making the match unwinnable). This issue should be resolved now. Anyo does like to cheat, but that was a bit too much – sorry!
- The Index sessions will now lock after 1 minute, preventing new players from joining
- Neewa’s third picture changed to match the others
- Added Polish translations to the launcher
- Fixed Conclave script error with pickups
- Fixed Nidus’ Symbiotic Link being able to stun bosses
- Fixed colony door messages not showing for clients in The Glast Gambit
- Fixes indestructible tumors for clients in The Glast Gambit
- Fixed typo in ‘Vaporizer’
- Fixed disappearing Nidus Larva
- Fixed bug that was causing missing UI elements in Infested Salvage
- Fixed Rivens showing as uncommon instead of common Sortie Rewards
- Fixed stance polarity for Hirudo and added an extra Madurai polarization
- Partial fix for a prog stopper in the Index
- Fixed script error when clients try to cast Ravenous after their previous cast was nullified
- Fixed several other script errors
- Fixed a progression bug when aborting in The Glast Gambit
- Fixed improper enemy scaling in the colony portion of The Glast Gambit
- Fixed various Loc
- Fixed a bug with inbox icons that was caused by large inbox histories
- Fixed undiscovered Kavats showing in the codex
- Fixed script error with Iron Skin
- Fixed script error with Metamorphosis
- Fixed missing zone attributes in Shipyard
- Fixed distilling extractors displaying over 100% health
- Fixed Nidus alt helmet being incorrectly included with Nidus purchase
- Fixed Operator power script error
- Fixed Nidus Larva not appearing for clients and slime FX on enemy not being removed
- Fixed script crash in Relay/Landing Craft
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.2
- Adjusted spawns in Infested Salvage to be more evenly spread
- Decryption now scales with the number of players (less players = faster decryption)
- Increased Antiserum drop frequency for squads of 2 to 4 players
- Increased the heal rate of Nidus’ passive in Conclave
- Reduced value of Antiserum Injector Fragments from 25 to 5 credits.
- Fixed bug with bow reloading between shots
- Fixed Virulence going through enemies without hitting them
- Fixed the timer in the Index being hidden behind the UI
- Fixed automatic Quest progression in The New Strange
- Fixed the “Sell” popup when collecting extractors (Are you sure you want to keep those?)
- Fixed a script error in the Index Endurance mode caused on host migration
- Fixed Endurance Mode timer breaking on host migration
- Fixed Infested getting stuck in spawn room in Infested Salvage
- Fixed The Glast Gambit not properly registering alignment choice
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.5.3
- We’re running a script to fix accounts who received no change to their alignment after The Glast Gambit – this script has run, but unfortunately the Alignment values are still bugged. Another (hopefully) final fix will be coming, either today or in the new year.
- We also have a repair script for the missing drawings from The Glast Gambit
EDIT: Both of these scripts are complete. All affected accounts should be updated.
- Increase Antiserum drop rate for 4 player squads in Infested Salvage
- Reduced Armor drain & damage at 0 Armor in Infested Salvage
- Fixed some spawning issues in Infested Salvage
- Fixed Armor not resetting after respawn in Infested Salvage
- Fixed points scored in the last round not counting towards your Wager score in the Index
- Fixed some of the Index Noggles (note: if you placed Derim Zahn, M-WAM, or Tia Mayn before the hotfix you just need to place it again to fix the mesh used).
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite
One thought on “Mise à jour 19.5 : The Glast Gambit + Hotfix 19.5.1 & 19.5.2 & 19.5.3”
Enfin une nouvelle arme mêlée pour pieds et mains !! et vu les stats ça a l’air correct avec du vol de vie et un multiplicateur critique de x3 !!!
C’est Noël ou quoi ??
Ha ben oui c Noël … 🙂