The Glast Gambit: Update 19.6.0
FROST HARKA SKIN
From winter’s forest a dark warrior emerges to protect his flock.
FRYSTA LONGSWORD SKIN
Brandish this mythical frozen blade, the signature weapon of Frost Harka.
FROST HARKA BUNDLE
This icy bundle contains the Frost Harka Skin and the Frysta Longsword Skin.
The Helminth Cure
As stated and shown on Devstream #85, the Helminth Cure is here. By now, a majority of Tenno have been faced with a persistent and protruding infection on numerous Warframes. For those with a fully 7-day matured Helminth Cyst, the individual permanent cure awaits you in the Helminth Infirmary. The completion of Glast Gambit is not required to have your Helminth Cyst removed, and once the cure has been administered that Warframe will not be granted access back into the room and can no longer be infected. Keep in mind that breeding a Helminth Charger requires a mature Helminth Cyst to be drained- the choice is yours!
The Glast Gambit – Alignment Script
Without spoiling too much, we have a script incoming that fixes and applies the proper Alignment choices made in The Glast Gambit between the window of Dec 22 9am ET and Dec 23 10am ET. Further investigation from reports showed that ‘Moon’ choices gave a ‘Neutral’ outcome and vice versa during this window (was later fixed).
We will update this post when the script has finished!
Script is complete! Alignment has been corrected for those in the affected time window.
- Nidus, Ash Koga Profile and Frost Harka Icons have been added to the Market for purchase!
- Added controller shake to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
Nidus Changes & Fixes
- Increased the base health of Nidus’ Maggots to 1k.
- Increased Nidus’ Mutation Stack consumption from 10 to 15 when knocked into a bleedout state/death. The task of regaining 10 Stacks is quickly obtainable, making this consequence for dying too light. Although 15 Stacks is not a huge jump, we’re hoping it’s closer to that sweet spot!
- Entering a Nullifier bubble will now drain down Mutation Stacks the longer you are in the bubble.
- To increase the visibility of Nidus’ Maggots, holding down Nidus’ Virulence will now display a HUD marker on them. Keep in mind that casting Virulence on Maggots cause them to detonate!
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots no longer auto detonate when feasting on enemies. Previously the Maggots could do a majority of the grunt work and you were able to watch the carnage and gain Stacks at the same time. Now to pop the Maggots you’ll need to cast Virulence on them and rejoice in your hard earned Stack accumulation. It’s also worth noting that with testing by our team, the Stack rhythm before and after this change wasn’t noticed at all.
- Improved the FX of Maggot explosion to better represent the intended area of explosion.
- Nidus’ Ravenous Maggots will still attack but no longer latch on other Infested Maggots or Kuva Jesters due to awkward animations.
- Fixed FX, Maggots, & Health regeneration while in Ravenous staying around forever if cast by a Client who leaves.
- Updated and improved the look of Frost’s abilities with fancy new ice textures!
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Players who have reached the Riven Mod capacity can now continue to trade Riven Mods as long as the trade does not result in going over the capacity.
- In an effort to address the issue of people not noticing the movement of The Kuva Fortress, we have made the loop completion time odd rather than a 24 hour cycle. Players who were logging in around the same daily time found that the Kuva Fortress would always be roughly in the same position, and was restricting the variety of Kuva Siphon missions available.
- When not connected to Steam and viewing a TennoGen item, the price will now read ‘Workshop Item’ instead of ‘$0.00’.
- Changed ‘Tenno’ to ‘allies’ in the Cat’s Eye Mod description.
- Tweaked Nova Asuri Collection description to clarify that the arm/hands FX is not part of the Danavi Syandana, but on cast of Nova’s powers.
- Removed ability to see Codex information about Relics you do not own.
- Removed ability to purchase multiple Arcane Distillers from Syndicates since they are now no longer consumed on use.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith are now usable in Conclave!
- Impair on hit status removed from Opticor in Conclave.
- Teshin’s Conclave Affinity Inbox message will no longer open automatically. This was resulting in Conclave Affinity being claimed and lost if you were maxed out.
- Fixed a tileset hole in the Celestial Ruins Conclave tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase more Riven slots after exiting out of the Mod station and having the Riven menu pop up.
- Fixed Health Conversion and Energy Conversion Mod FX not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed (for real) Clients not being able to complete the « Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict » Eris Junction task.
- Fixed performance issues in The Index.
- Fixed a script error when your Companion used Regeneration.
- Fixed a couple script errors when using Focus abilities.
- Fixed a script error that can occur when clicking linked Chat items.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s Metamorphosis ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Frost’s Ice Wave ability.
- Fixed a script error that prevented Zenurik Magnetic Aftershock from working.
- Fixed a script crash if you go near the Operator on your Landing Craft with the Helminth Cyst.
- Fixed an issue where if you owned ~18+ Rivens, none of your placed Decorations in your Landing Craft would load when first returning from a mission/logging in.
- Fixed Clients not being able to trigger the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Host Migrations breaking Kuva Siphon gameplay.
- Fixed the Atterax floating away from your Warframe at the start of a mission.
- Fixed items sometimes being teleported out of Defense levels.
- Fixed being able to use weapons with Alternate Fire while in Wukong’s Cloudwalker.
- Fixed doors on the Landing Craft pushing you out of the world.
- Fixed an issue where if you received a Booster as a Sortie reward, the World State Window would show all Sortie rewards as being owned.
- Fixed Client and Host seeing the Javlok in different positions once thrown.
- Fixed arrows and bolt projectiles not getting embed in geometry as before.
- Fixed some TennoGen items having a UI bug which resulted in them appearing as giftable even though no gifting could actually take place.
- Fixed numerous broken dialogue transmission animations.
- Fixed the Helminth Hunt precept Mod having redundant description text.
- Fixed not zooming into Quest nodes when selected and initiated from the World State Window.
- Fixed the Kuva Fortress position not setting up correctly every other day.
- Fixed a UI issue related to Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed the Mesa Longhorn helmet missing it’s dangly additions as per : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674549-mesa-longhorn-helmet-missing-rings/
- Fixed enemies being able to attack you during boss cinematic animations.
- Fixed Ordis stating that Captain Vor is on Mercury when he is actually on Earth in Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in high level Corpus Mobile Defense Invasion missions.
- Fixed a door appearing to have duplicate textures.
- Fixed the Frost Harka Helmet being in inventories without having purchased it.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.1
Server-side Invasion Change (live on all platforms as of January 12):
- Further optimized network access to help alleviate ‘Network Not Responding’ issues.
- Tweaked visibility of Frost’s Snowglobe when a dark Energy color is used.
- Tweaked metal textures on the Frost Harka helmet to prevent it from turning flat-black as opposed to a jet-black.
- Reverted the inability to click and view Relic/Arcanes in the Codex that you do not own. You can now view them as you could prior to Update 19.6.0.
- The ‘Find and defeat Lephantis in Orokin Derelict’ Eris Junction task will now retroactively complete if you have already killed Lephantis.
- The Orokin Derelict will no longer be selected for Alerts and Syndicate missions. This resulted in loading into the normal Derelict mission as opposed to the Alert or Syndicate mission.
- Fixed a Dedicated Server crash.
- Fixed not being able to progress through The New Strange due to having partially completed the quest before the Specters of the Rail update.
- Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous not refreshing Duration.
- Fixed Nidus losing a Mutation Stack after falling into a pit.
- Fixed Nidus being able to use Parasitic Link on disabled Corpus Security Cameras and Turrets.
- Fixed script errors with the Kohm and the Dendra Armor.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm sometimes violently throwing ragdolls outside of the world. Should also provide a minor improvement to performance when Tentacle Swarm is active.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Burst Laser Riven Mod on the Prisma Burst Laser as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/741244-prisma-burst-laser-cant-use-burst-laser-riven-mod/
- Fixed Companions closing the Helminth Infirmary door and trapping you inside.
- Fixed some issues with Frost’s abilities not applying enough of the chosen Energy color.
- Fixed numerous weapons and items not having a ‘Build’ tab in the Market.
- Fixed Kuva Guardian impact sounds not playing for the Host.
- Fixed Customization icons in the default colors option sometimes being in the wrong position and greyed out.
- Fixed still being prompted to rename your Kubrow after selecting to cancel the renaming process.
- Fixed several Kuva enemies and objects missing from the Codex.
- Fixed Grineer workers on Ceres missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a floating object in the Grineer Settlement extraction area.
- Fixed the Vaykor Syandana FX appearing laggy.
- Fixed a few translation errors.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.2
Missed Change from 19.6.1:
The Regen Mod (both Primed and regular) now grants temporary invulnerability to Sentinels on revive for a duration of one second + one second per rank of the mod. This means that with a maxed Primed Regen, you could see 11 seconds of invulnerability after the Regen occurs.
- Solar Rails and Specter Regiments can now be cancelled while in the ‘awaiting contributions’ phase in the Dojo.
- Fixed a crash when certain enemies try to teleport to Maggots attached to them.
- Fixed Regen invulnerability lasting forever in some cases.
- Fixed the Crowd Dispersion Mod showing unformatted values in its description.
- Fixed more items missing the Build tab in the Market.
- Fixed Primed Regen and the Ki’Teer Sugatra missing localized text.
- Fixed overlapping text in Russian.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.6.3
As you might recall on our last Devstream we mentioned some changes we have made on an infrastructure level for better stability overall and how this has caused some people to get spurious « ‘Network Not Responding » (NNR) warnings when there was actually nothing wrong. This build includes a plethora of bug-fixes and optimizations that we hope will improve this situation; we’ve also continued to add to the diagnostics reported so that we can work with our infrastructure partners to isolate any remaining issues. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your diligent reporting.
- The Sheev is now a Grineer Invasion offering!
- Enemies no longer receive a mental perception of an attacker, but rather mental perception of the source object. This causes them to play a reaction and become alert, but not have any extra information about the player. Enemies that are shot with projectiles that are silent and/or without a sound effect will now report a visual perception (rather than doing nothing). Previously enemies knew the exact location of their attacker when taking damage, regardless of the source.
- More performance optimizations for the Helminth Infirmary.
- Improved Operator Void Dash aiming and collision on Kuva Clouds to be more forgiving.
- Inbox messages for gifts no longer intrude and interrupt gameplay.
- Tweaked the Sentinel Regen Mod description to include new invulnerability mechanic.
- Tweaked the Atomos rumbling feedback duration when using a controller.
- Fixed script errors (game freezes) when trying to research/contribute to Dojo color pigments.
- Fixed a script error with Nezha’s Divine Spears when the initial spear damage kills an enemy which causes an explosion (e.g. Volatile Runner) that kills Nezha.
- Fixed a script error with Mirage’s Prism.
- Fixed a script error with the Azima.
- Fixed Ammo Case Mod upgrades remaining after death.
- Fixed not being affected by Armor deterioration in Infested Salvage/Jordas Verdict when transferring from Operator to Warframe or when playing as the Client.
- Fixed Friends/Clan screen presence information for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc) showing the default mission type of the underlying Star Chart node.
- Fixed no Capture Target spawning in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Fixed Capture Targets not scaling with difficulty for real-time missions (Alerts, Invasions, Sorties, etc).
- Fixed the Frost Harka skin having a prominent left side bulge.
- Fixed missing Index Mods from the Codex.
- Fixed Primed Chamber missing from the Codex for players that own it. Like many time limited items, they only show in the Codex if you own it.
- Fixed a handful of missing enemies from the Codex as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/670643-missing-enemy-codex-entries/
- Fixed incorrect Lotus transmissions during a Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed the Investigator Mod description showing unrounded duration values.
- Fixed an incorrectly placed texture in the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed numerous localization text errors.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite