The Glast Gambit: Update 19.7.0
Bring the enemy to its knees with these twin electrified tonfas.
*Acquire the Ohma From the Market today! The Ohma Blueprint can be found in the Market!
A token of Corpus ingenuity.
QUARO ARMOR COLLECTION (also released separately)
This set of mechanized decorative armor is emblematic of the Corpus design aesthetic.
Master market forces with this collection of Corpus items. Includes the electrified Ohma melee weapons, a Quaro armor set, and a Quaro Sugatra.
New Tonfa Stance Mod: SOVEREIGN OUTCAST
An outlandish style with sweeping attacks. Seek and destroy Kuva Heavy Gunners to obtain the new Sovereign Outcast Stance Mod!
- Added diagnostics to aid in solving Login issues that began this week for a small group of players.
- Prova is now eligible for Conclave.
- More improvements to the Operator’s Void Dash aiming.
- Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers.
- Reduced the firing sounds of the Redeemer and Sarpa when fired by other players.
- Fixed a rare crash when walking or looking around rooms in the Dojo that are queued for construction or destruction.
- Fixed Ember’s Flash Accelerant Augment not adding Fire Damage to the caster.
- Fix the AoE from Nightwatch Napalm Mod doing self-damage when fired during Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/725215-mirages-hall-of-mirrors-paired-with-nightwatch-napalm-mod-causes-friendly-fire/
- Fixed a script error from an incorrectly placed waypoint in the Grineer Asteroid Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous enemies, objects and Primed Mods that were missing from the Codex.
- Fixed a script error when viewing ‘Corpus Stasis Mine’ in the Codex.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.1
Last night a Nitain Extract Alert went up on PC that awarded no Nitain (how rude!). A 3 hour Nitain Extract Alert was run shortly after and this Hotfix has fixed the internal issue. We apologize for the confusion!
- Improved load-times for Maroo, Baro and other transmissions that can get delayed in busy Relays.
- The Codex now shows if an item is included in the Daily Tribute offerings.
- Reverted “Removed a dead end from the Corpus Ice Planet Interception tileset to improve enemy spawn flow to the towers” as it resulted in unintentionally breaking Europa Excavation. We will revisit this to ensure the next fix doesn’t have the same outcome as it stopped people from progressing in quests!
- Fixed a progression stopping bug in The New Strange quest if the Chroma Chassis was received but never built before Specters of The Rail released.
- Fixed enemies seeing and reacting to invisible corpses. This issue was most noticeable in stealth challenges which caused them to auto fail on occasion.
- Fixed Vor’s enemy spawns during his boss fight not spawning in as ‘alert’. Previously they were spawning idle and had to see / hear / investigate the player in the middle of the boss fight.
- Fixed the Quaro Leg Armor not equipping properly on the Frost Harka skin.
- Fixed enemies in Vor’s Prize remaining stationary at their spawn point indefinitely until they became alert.
- Fixed some broken PBR textures in Vor’s Prize.
The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.7.2
- Updated the Incubator Upgrade Segment description to read « Pets » instead of « Kubrows » so it addresses Kavats as well.
- Unified the tint colors on storage lockers so some aren’t brighter than others.
- Adjusted lighting settings on Corpus objects (doors, consoles, hack panels, etc) to reduce bright white blowouts and improve quality.
- Lowered the Ammo pool of Vulkar Wraith in Conclave.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Howl of the Kubrow quest if you died and revived in the mission.
- Fixed Warframe abilities lasting forever if Transference is activated at the same time of cast.
- Fixed mismatched ships appearing in the fly-in cinematics as per https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Ohma’s lightning beam FX showing up from DoTs when it should just be from actual impacts.
- Fixed being able to continually hack panels in Lua Rescue missions.
- Fixed « objective complete » transmission playing as soon as you spot the Defense Target in Sorties.
- Fixed the Defense Target not playing « I’m down! » VO when downed in Sorties.
- Fixed glowing Corpus cache material in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Atomos rumble on controllers.
- Fixed mismatched destination ships appearing in mission intro cinematic as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/674253-approach-cinematics-still-bugged/
- Fixed Archwings and Warframes appearing to flicker as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/679337-archwing-disappears-while-using-afterburners/
- Fixed some localization errors.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite