Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.3.0
*Obtenez des maintenant le Cycron dans le marché ou lancée la recherche dans le laboratoire Corpus dans votre dojo!
Oberon now joins the likes of many other Warframes to receive ability tweaks! The vision for Oberon was to give his abilities synergy between them, and to ensure that he brought sufficient aid on the battlefield. Changes to Oberon’s abilities include the following:
Allied pets receive Health, Armor and Shield buff. In addition your pet receives 1 instant revive per mission.
- Damage from projectiles emitted from the enemy scales based on enemy level. Projectile damage spreads across all projectiles and is affected by Mods.
- Visually updated!
- Hallowed Ground is now more of an ‘arc’ shape (Range Mods create a wider/longer arc).
- Added a Status Chance that is affected by Strength Mods.
- Adjusted damage and ranges.
- Increased casting animation speed.
- Changed to an expanding wave of healing instead of a projectile.
- Energy drain starts once wave hits allies, not leading up to it.
- Whenever Oberon casts Renewal on an ally standing on Hallowed Ground, it activates Iron Renewal, granting an Armor boost for the entire heal process, once healing is complete the Armor Boost is on a timer.
- Renewal doesn’t stop healing when the target ally is at full Health. It will continue to heal as long as it is active.
- Enemies with a Radiation Status Chance will now take bonus damage from Reckoning.
- Enemies standing on Hallowed Ground will receive Armor debuffs (affected by Strength).
- Increased Primary fire damage from 20 to 30.
- Increased Status Chance of Primary fire from 10% to 30%.
- Increased Secondary fire damage from 120 to 150.
- Increased critical hit chance of Secondary fire from 22% to 35%.
- Tweaked Oberon’s abilities to reflect his changes in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Javlok in Conclave.
- Bursas will now drop the items from their ‘hacked’ drop tables immediately after being hacked rather than when they die after being hacked so that players do not need to stick around until their life timer expires.
- Maroo’s prompt will now always overlap players’ shop prompt in Maroo’s Bazaar.
- Grineer Shield Dargyns now only spawn in level 20+ missions as players with low level Archwing gear can’t penetrate their Shields effectively.
- Tweaked the Jordas Verdict node position in the Star Chart UI so it’s not so tight against the Golem Assassination node.
- Removed infinite Ammo in Captura. Ammo is now automatically refilled when you run out so you can reload clips.
- Optimized memory use when viewing Clan statistics; in bad cases this could use enough memory to crash 32-bit systems.
- Lots of various sound tweaks to Corpus enemy types.
- Weapons that use Batteries as clips will now be affected by Reload Speed Mods.
- Archwing weapons will now display the correct Recharge delay time as Reload in the Arsenal as opposed to some value which has no effect on the weapon.
- Archwing weapons will no longer reset Recharge delay upon firing an empty clip.
- Kuva Siphon missions must now be fully completed to earn any Kuva from it.
- Fixed the second & third Jordas Verdict missions pointing at the wrong Resource drop table.
- Fixed Clients occasionally not seeing the blue bubble FX coming from the vaporizers in the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed sporadic elevator movement for Clients in stage 2 of the Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed Elemental combination discrepancies between the Arsenal UI and in-game numbers for some Riven Mods.
- Fixed Limbo’s Banish & Rift Surge abilities getting stuck timers if the enemy explodes itself (e.g. Volatile Runners).
- Fixed HUD buff indicators causing a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed beam weapons inside Stasis hitting enemies outside of Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace spin attack slowing down the user and allies.
- Fixed Host/Client Damage value discrepancies when using the Tenora’s Alt Fire on Grineer Earth tileset enemies.
- Fixed Bursas being unhackable after dying while attempting to hack.
- Fixed scrolling down on the Alt-Fire stats in the Arsenal resulting in the next weapon’s stats appear scrolled down as well.
- Fixed improper mention of ‘Liset’ when receiving a message from the ship’s systems about your Kubrow dying.
- Fixed Chroma’s Vex Armor unmodded Damage multiplier ability stat displaying 100% higher than it should’ve.
- Fixed missing sound on Chroma’s Noble animation idle.
- Fixed grey texture outlines appearing on the Hydroid Immortal Skin when attempting to color it fully black.
- Fixed poor Drone navigation paths in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed some Assassination missions not having a proper « Locate: » objective subtitle.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase weapons from the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Lotus congratulating you on your un-true Grand Master status as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776630-lotus-thanks-me-for-being-a-grand-master-when-im-not/
Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.3.1
Oberon Changes & Fixes:
As a part of this revisit, Smite has remained largely the same in execution but different in stats. After a review yesterday’s deployment, we are further tweaking stats to have better initial impact and scaling.
- Increased Smite’s projectile damage from 20% of the target’s max Health + Shield to 35%.
- Added base damage to Smite and its projectiles. With the damage of Smite scaled into its projectiles, this will give Smite more punch when facing lower level enemies.
Oberon’s ability to keep himself and his teammates alive is a large part of his overall role. Feedback brought forth further tweaks with the intention to solidify this role.
- Removed Heal Time from Renewal. Renewal now functions more conventionally as a toggle which drains 2 Energy per second while active + 3 Energy per second per target actively being healed. *Please note that Trinity’s Energy Vampire will not give Oberon Energy while Renewal is active.
- Added the « is active » ability icon animation to Renewal.
- Fixed Renewal bleedout buff being removed when entering bleedout.
*We are aware of a UI bug where the Arsenal stats for Renewal show that Energy per target is not affected by Efficiency/Duration Mods. A fix will come at a later date- we wanted to get this out ASAP!
- Fixed Hallowed Ground being impossible to see with low particle quality setting. *Please note we are still working on Hallowed Ground FX improvements overall.
- Fixed a script error with Hallowed Eruption Augment upon deactivating while another Oberon has Hallowed Ground active, resulting in the FX to remain forever.
- Fixed Hallowed Ground & Hallowed Eruption Augment not hurting ragdolled enemies.
- Removed a rogue Kuria from the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Replaced « IMPORTANT: » with a <WARNING> icon for the note on Mods offered in Syndicate offerings.
- Tweaked ‘Daily Standing Remaining’ text on Syndicate panel a bit more terse to avoid wrapping.
- Disabled ‘Menu Scale’ support from the Tactical Alerts Emblems.
- Fixed a The War Within progression stopping issue that was caused by missing transmissions.
- Fixed Ratels being immune to certain Warframe abilities.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles for Clients getting created 2-3s after it is created for the Host leading to issues as described here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67szr3/heads_up_nullifier_bubble_seems_to_not_taking/ .
- Fixed a script error for Clients when a Nullifier spawns his bubble which also fixes the above.
- Fixed the Magnum Force Mod having 2 Accuracy stats in the description.
- Fixed Clients sometimes not seeing Defense/Rescue target Health bars.
- Fixed an unbreakable bar in the Grineer fans that wasn’t being destroyed if the Client only damaged the fan blade as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/67pu8z/hey_de_pretty_please_can_you_remove_this_annoying/.
- Fixed scaling the Chat window now preserving the position relative to the size of the screen.
- Fixed the Lucra Syandana displaying low quality Corpus text.
- Fixed Syandana collision issues on numerous TennoGen/Deluxe Skins and Prime variants.
- Fixed markers and names appearing in front of the Void Relic selection screen instead of behind during an Endless Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed performing Melee attacks as you are being staggered causing the animation to replay once you recover.
- Fixed melee weapon light flickering on and off and appearing to have a hard edge when near grass in the Grineer Earth tileset.
- Fixed some weapon trail placements on the Fang and Dual Skanas.
- Fixed a deadlock that could occur when aborting the content update process on a fast network and a slow hard-drive.
- Fixed the ‘Mastery Locked’ text being occluded by the weapon icon.
- Fixing Octavia’s Mallet looking solid in Dx9.
- Fixed a script error with the Harpak’s Alt Fire.
Conclave Changes & Fixes
- Decreased Oberon’s Renewal stats to balance the removal of Heal Time in Conclave.
- Fixed only the loadout that you end with getting experience if you change your loadout during a match in Conclave.
- Fixed Clients not receiving bonus Affinity in Conclave.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite