Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0
Eradicate the enemy with the Lenz!
Bolts from this Corpus bow deliver a one-two punch of an icy pulse, followed by a conventional explosion. Excess ammo picked up for other weapons will be converted into charges for the Lenz. Warning, safety-protocols do not exist on this prototype.
Research the Lenz Blueprint in the Clan Dojo Energy Lab or get it in the Market.
- Optimized specific materials to improve rendering performance; the Void and the Kuva Fortress saw the most improvement but materials throughout the game were updated.
- Removed subtle detail patches from the Earth tileset when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Optimized Rhino’s Iron Skin shader to reduce the per-pixel cost by about 10%.
- Optimized ambient sound performance in the Grineer Fortress and Lua tileset.
- Optimized firing sound performance of the Boltor.
- Optimized visibility culling in some situations when Geometry Detail is set to Low.
- Oberon’s Hallowed Ground Grass and Prime ferns will now match your Accent color, and the ferns will get your Energy color in the middle of them for 2-tone fashionframe.
- Reduced the frequency that Quick Thinking can stagger lock a player. This is actually undoing a bug fix where Quick Thinking wasn’t staggering players as often as it was intended to, but this is the new intention now! Essentially Quick Thinking is back to the way it was pre Update 21.
- Improved AI navigation in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Improved vegetation pigment to avoid gross looking solid color, fog and Depth of Field tweaks for huge view distances.
- Removed duplicate (and broken) Kuva Siphon Codex entry.
- Fixed another instance of the Jordas Verdict being unplayable due to the Jordas Golem not docking properly.
- Fixed Clients being unable to pass the ceiling door in the Jordas Verdict Stage 1.
- Fixed Mesa continuing to wall run if wall running when Peacemaker is activated as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qw45a/turns_out_mesa_can_be_a_bit_more_mobile_while/
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Syandana having the wrong applied texture as seen here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/6qy4jo/hotfix_swapped_the_kiteer_solstice_syandana/
- Fixed a functionality loss when firing a scoped Vectis in Captura while using a controller.
- Fixed an invisible wall causing a progression stopper in the War Within quest.
- Fixed Kuva Siphon markers appearing prematurely. Will now only be visible once a player is in the same tile as the Kuva Siphon.
- Fixed Kuva Siphons breaking when a Host Migration occurs at the start of the mission.
- Fixed NPCs not moving to collect the Index point pickups in The Index.
- Fixed Maroo & Clem missions not showing up in World State Window’s Alerts section if no randomly-generated Alerts are currently available.
- Fixed the Excalibur Prominence Skin using the wrong tint mask.
- Fixed Codex attribution of Mods hidden in Caches.
- Fixed the Lua Security Eye dealing no damage on direct hits.
- Fixed Orokin Derelict Sabotage Caches not giving any rewards.
- Fixed AI vaulting and falling through the level in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed Toxin Resistance Mod not being tradable.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V boss transmissions popping up while playing Eris Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Archwing Power UI displaying the incorrect Powers if the player is Equinox
- Fixed sometimes remaining in the squad Chat after leaving the mission.
- Fixed having to restart Vor’s Prize from the beginning if you AFK during the tutorial.
- Fixed Client Operators being invisible in transmissions.
- Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow dome not cloaking Operators.
- Fixed some graphics settings not applying until level change.
- Fixed an orange square appearing in the Void Sabotage Portal.
- Fixed a section of tree missing collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some Corpus tileset glass being near invisible.
- Disabled Headshot Multiplier on all AoE attacks in Conclave.
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.1
Addition – Quick Revive:
- We’ve added a quick revive option when running non-solo missions! If you’re downed you will now be prompted to “hold “X” to respawn” during the bleed-out state:
- If you chose to quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out, you’ll respawn in 3 seconds.
- If you chose not to use your quick revive before the bleed-out timer runs out or before a teammate/Sentinel revives you, the standard revive option will become available.
- The quick revive option is also available to you in Solo missions if you have a Sentinel equipped with the “Sacrifice” mod!
- Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 80 to 150.
- You can now charge throw the Orvius while in dual wield mode to trigger the same special function when throwing while channeling. Teshin would be proud.
- Adjusted the AKBronco Prime’s Impact, Puncture, and Slash damage to match the Bronco Prime.
- Increased AKBronco Prime’s magazine size from 6 to 8.
- Decreased AKBronco Prime’s fire rate from 8.33 to 5.5.
- EDIT: Please know that the AKBronco Prime having 22% Status Chance is unintentional and will be fixed in a future Hotfix.
- Lessened the spread from the Heavy Caliber mod when used with the Scourge, Ferrox, and Javlok.
- Javlok alt fire changes:
- AOE explosion happens 1 second after impact.
- Consumes ammo and AOE damage is increased by 20% per round in mag when thrown.
- Explosion FX updated to better reflect the AOE range.
- Ammo pool reduced to 300.
- Improved handling of corrupt cache when transitioning between levels.
- Adhesive Blast is no longer equipable on the Javlok and the Scourge.
- Made small performance improvement to the Kuva Fortress tilset.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to sell a lot of weapons from your inventory.
- Fixed UI issue with your overall Syndicate Standing showing as doubled in the End of Mission window.
- Fixed @username tagging in chat not working on players who had recently said something.
- Fixed Operator abilities not working if a scanner is used before entering Transference. Additionally, fixed being unable to use scanners after Transference.
- Fixed Operators jittering around when using scanners.
- Fixed not being able to use gear item hotkeys as your Operator.
- Fixed Operator reticle not being visible when a scanner is equipped.
- Fixed Iron Skin on Rhino Prime being incorrectly colored.
- Fixed Pandero’s alt fire bullets shooting from the holster position after a melee slide attack.
- Fixed missing environment elements in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a rare crash when running in DirectX 9.
- Fixed getting stuck in a repeating shooting animation when swapping to a Gunblade in the middle of a charged attack.
- Fixed a crash in the Relay server code that would result in poor performance.
- Fixed the ability to procure the unreleased Helminth Ferocity mod via Transmute/trade.
- Fixed Nyx being able to sometimes cast Chaos on Mobile Defense terminals, causing it to spin around.
- Fixed a seam appearing in the Corpus Ice Planet minimap.
- Fixed a bug where the Castanas damage was being displayed incorrectly in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Increased Tenora’s magazine size from 50 to 70.
Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.3.2
- Restored AkBronco Prime Status Chance back to original 30%.
- Increased Bronco Prime Status Chance to 30% to match AkBronco Prime.
- Removed rock that was blocking a doorway in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Removed Archwing from one of the Kuva Fortress extraction tiles.
- Fixed crash that could occur if Warframe were left running for days on end.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite