Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0
QoL Mainline explained!
We’re bringing you what we call a “mainline” update today. This is every fix and QoL change we have been working on since October in addition to content drops. 22.6.0 sets the stage for a bigger end of year Update that includes Khora and more!
It’s important to note that sometimes mainline updates can be rocky since they have deep overhauls for optimization within.
We will be actively watching for bugs and your feedback on the additions and changes below!
Dynamic Weather in the Plains of Eidolon!
The Plains of Eidolon now have changing weather patterns! This new dynamic weather system brings rain, lightning, rolling thunder, as well as fluctuating wind and cloud patterns. The Plains can shift from sunshine to rain (and vice versa) during the day and night, and rain will linger for a reasonable amount of time.
Jumping in puddles isn’t the only good thing about being out in the Plains during the rain! Take advantage of increased fish spawns and reduced visibility for the Grineer while it is raining.
A rain slider has also been added to the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene. Adjust the slider from a light trickle to total downpour and capture your dramatic side!
Since the launch of Focus 2.0 in Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, you have shared your thoughts and suggestions on where we could improve on Operator gameplay as a whole. Focus 2.5 is a reflection of what we’ve learned through your experiences, and acts as a jumping-off point for future implementations that need more consideration before they reach you (daily cap removal for example).
Below you will find a breakdown of what has changed in Focus 2.5. If you would like to read more about our intent and motivation for these changes, and some of our future plans for Operator gameplay, head on over to “The Features of Focus 2.5” Dev Workshop thread .
First things first!
- The following have been refunded so that you may redistribute as you please:
- Focus points: Similar to the Focus 2.0, points invested into the 5 Focus Schools will be refunded back to their correlating School. For example, Zenurik Focus points will be refunded back into Zenurik for redistribution.
- Brilliant Eidolon Shards: Shards invested in waybounds have been returned as items, while shards that have been turned into Focus points have been refunded as points.
- Installed Lenses have not been affected, and will remain on your Warframes and weapons.
- The cost of Focus as a whole is now roughly half of what it was before, thanks to the the millions of Focus points saved on pool capacity and node cost reductions!
- Focus abilities have been tweaked to improve usability and to bring overall power levels of the five schools closer together.
Shared Pool Capacity:
We have added shared pool capacity! You can now upgrade your pool size using the points from any School you wish, which increases the maximum capacity for every school all at once.
You can increase pool capacity from your active tree. Simply select a School of choice as your “primary” and use its Focus points to increase the shared pool capacity.
The ability to increase capacity from within the tree itself still exists, but these points will contribute to the shared pool instead.
The costs of unlocking nodes across all trees have, on average, been reduced by almost 30%. The table below compares what a 5 rank passive node (like Zenurik’s Energy Pulse) costs before and after these changes:
Focus School ability changes:
- Void Singularity’s pull speed has been doubled.
- Lightning Dash now costs 10 energy per cast.
- Guardian Blast now grants 160 shields at max, up from 100.
- Protective Dash now grants 5s of immunity at max, up from 2s.
- Void Spines now reflects 100% damage at max, up from 25%.
- Stone Skin now adds flat armor, 60 for both Warframe and Operator at max.
- Void Strike now continues accumulating damage boosts over multiple uses of void mode, each rank adds additional attacks up to a max of 8.
- Blazing Dash now stuns enemies instead of ragdolling.
We are excited to see how you feel about these changes, and will be collecting your feedback on Focus 2.5 changes in the dev workshop we posted earlier this week.
Incursions in Plains of Eidolon Caves:
The following Incursions can now occur in Caves scattered around the Plains: Exterminate, Assassinate, and Cache Recovery. The objectives in these Incursions are the same as they are in the Plains, but there is now a chance for these to randomly take place in caves!
- Added Zaw Strikes and Amps to the Equipment tab on player Profiles. Zaw and Amp Mastery gain also is now tracked!
- Added resistance, armor type, and health type information to the Eidolon Vomvalyst’s Codex entry.
- Added 750 Day Daily Tribute Reward, the “Guiding Rose Cache”. This Cache includes:
- Guiding Rose Glyph
- Exilus Adapter
- 3 Day Affinity Booster
- Added a “Sale Manifest” window when selling your Mods for Credits or dissolving them for Endo. The window will provide information on the sale for you to review before you confirm or cancel.
Bait, Dye, and Pharoma – Fixes, Changes and Additions:
The intent of the following changes is to make fishing a more harmonious experience for you and your squad! Until now, Bait, Dye, and Pharoma has only exclusively affected the player who used it. Moving forward, all squadmates will receive benefits from Bait or other fishing consumables in the Plains. The fish you see will still vary from player to player, however, the effects of these consumables will be shared across all members.
When making this change, we also reviewed how each of these consumables worked and tweaked them slightly for the sake of consistency and balance:
- You can now throw Pharoma and Luminous Dye like Bait!*
- Dye, Pharoma and Bait now only work within a certain radius around its casting point. Any player fishing within the radius around this casting point will benefit from its effects.
*In order for Luminous Dye and Pharoma to work within this system, they are now thrown like bait. They float in the water and affect all fish in the same body of water within a certain radius. This way you can cast out the Dye in one place, and all players will see the fish get highlighted as they swim near it. Multiple Dyes can be used at once, if you want to affect a larger section of the water.
Finally, we made the following changes and fixes to fishing:
- Added custom Bait throwing animation.
- Active Bait will no longer be destroyed by fish.
- Reduced fish escape speed when spooked.
- Fixes towards fish swimming through terrain.
- Fixed rare case where fishing Bait would not float properly.
- Fixes towards Bait being destroyed if thrown into shallow ponds where the bait would hit the bottom before floating to the surface.
- Fixed clients being able to throw one more Bait than they actually have.
- Fixed an issue where some fish could swim in the air.
Gara Mass Vitrify Changes:
- Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength.
- Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash.
Gara is still relatively new as far as Warframes are concerned but since her release, we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues, but adding a shattering component to Mass Vitrify is a change we could easily implement that is consistent with Gara’s glass theme while also making Mass Vitrify more interactive.
With these new changes, we can tweak the absorption and explosion values as necessary to make sure Mass Vitrify is both fun and effective. Please keep your feedback constructive and let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes.
- Reduced Electric Shield’s Energy Cost per meter to 1 Energy per 4 meters (down from 1 per 1 meter)
We previously announced changes to Discharge in this thread. But after further testing, we found that the changes were a lot more powerful than anticipated (we’ve included a video below). As a result, Discharge has not been changed yet. We will continue to work on Discharge improvements before releasing them in a future update. Sorry for getting anyone excited prematurely for Discharge! We appreciate your patience.
Previously proposed Discharge changes that ended up crazier than expected (not live!): here
- Reticle will turn blue when targeting allies and red when targeting enemies.
- Reticle will show different states for hip, aim and sprint.
- Context actions will dim when aiming while they are active.
Objective UI & UX Improvements:
- All non-endless Solar Map and quest missions now display short objective instructions for each stage with a matching marker icon in the UI, similar to those displayed on the Plains.. Some endless missions also have new objective text.
- Simplified and cleaned up any existing objective UI’s general alignment, ordering and spacing to make it more readable.
- Reworded language in some existing missions’ objective UI for clarity, and added more appropriate text to some timers instead of the generic ‘Time’.
- Fixed many small consistency issues and bugs with objective markers and replaced some existing mission markers with area markers where appropriate.
- Added area markers to Hive missions to cover highlight areas where the destroyable tumor nodes spawned around each hive.
- During long dialog stages in quests, there will now always be an area marker so that players don’t get confused about where they should be.
- Changed timer description in Rescue missions to “Time Limit” instead of “Time Left”.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives locations will no longer disappear for others when someone reaches it first – it will persist for players who aren’t in the area yet.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives will reappear if you leave the objective area.
- The countdown timer when leaving the perimeters of an objective in the Plains has moved to a more visible spot in the UI. It also states that you are “abandoning objective”.
- Changed the marker for downed Capture targets from red to a yellow objective marker – this will make it clearer to players that they need to use the context action instead of continuing to damage the target.
- Objective timers are now greyed out when paused.
- ‘Get to extraction’ objective appears on the UI when extraction is enabled (excludes missions where extraction is optional).
- Extraction Timer text changed from ‘Time:’ to ‘Extracting In:’ so it can’t be confused with other active timers.
- Some missions with large extraction zones like landing pads now use a green area extraction marker. Adjusted some extraction zones so that they fill the whole landing pad and marker area, instead of half of a landing pad.
- Removed panels from Corpus doors which never did anything to avoid new player confusion because they would light up during lockdowns.
- Fixed missing markers on Corpus co-op doors.
- The Rescue Target in the Plains now has a HUD health indicator located under your mini-map.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully destroying the Reactor in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Bounty waypoint directing players to extraction when Archwing is immediately deployed upon entering the Plains.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully taking the Vessel from the tomb in the last mission of the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed some Markers being stuck in the at origin on the minimap.
- Fixed unlocked icon appearing very dimly on Grineer doors.
- Made performance and memory optimizations to the Plains of Eidolon and other tilesets. If you were experiencing crashes before, we hope that these changes will be the fix!
- The Corpus Gas City and Grineer Settlement tilesets have received an audio remaster! We revised the sounds in these tiles and used updated engine tech so that certain ambient sounds are more noticeable and clear. The remaster adds more character and personality to the audio and will also make enemies easier to pick out.
- Time between Incursions will increase if you let an Incursion alert expire. The Lotus can take a hint!
- A single Vomvalyst in its energy-form near multiple Lures will now only feed a charge to a single Lure. However, to improve overall survivability of the Lures, we have changed Eidolon Lures to always spawn at level 30 regardless of Bounty level or distance from the gate.
- Hunter Command Mod change: your Companion will now focus on an enemy for a set duration when they are first slash proc’d by you. While focused on a target, they will ignore any other newly proc’d enemies and will go back to their default behavior after the duration expires.
- Operators and Ostron Vendors in Cetus have had their eyes beautified with shaders.
- The beams from Trinity’s Link now fade out when the Ability has ended.
- Lephantis’ melee attacks will now knock you back if you’re hit!
- Smoothed NPC movement for clients with a poor connection to host.
- Replaced an old version of the reactor in Grineer Settlement Sabotage with the newer (and fewer-pronged) version used in the Grineer Shipyard Tileset.
- Removed blue undertone from Nekros Irkalla’s energy wisps.
- Improved AI pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Overall UI optimizations.
- Reduced number of stasis mines in Archwing Rush.
- Added ‘destroyable’ shine FX to mines in Archwing Rush.
- A Skiff VIP has been added to the list of commanders in Dynamic Assassinate Incursions.
- Improving the responsiveness of loadouts in Relays and Cetus.
- Made improvements towards less hitches in Relays.
- Improved AI pathing on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Audio will now properly resume if your audio device is disconnected and then reconnected.
- Grineer Melee enemies on the Plains are now able to climb to the top of the Storage Containers.
- Tuned down the bloom on the wings of the Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Tennogen Skin.
- Improved lighting on the Lua tileset doors.
- Changed “enemies are dead” transmission to “broken their ranks” transmission in Invasion missions.
- Updated one of Lotus’ lines for the Mastery Rank 25 test to better match the test.
- Fixed an improperly placed wall in the Grineer Settlement Tileset.
- Fixed short freezes that could occur in the Dojo when too many decorations have completed at once.
- Fixed extra « NONE » option in the attachments sub-menu.
- Fixed chat sometimes failing to connect for several minutes upon initial login.
- Fixed chat history being erased upon host migration.
- Fixed the mission countdown starting right away when starting Index missions for The Glast Gambit through the World State Window, making it possible for players to start without having selected a Wager. Now the countdown shouldn’t start until the player has selected their Wager on the screen.
- Fixed a slight hitch when loading into your Orbiter if you had scanned all the Glass Fish in the Plains.
- Fixed player movement not replicating for squadmates when entering a room in the Relay after completing a mission.
- Fixed mission rewards appearing outside of the UI if the End of Mission screen is opened in front of the Syndicate Console in the Orbiter.
- Fixed leaving squad after completing a Bounty resulting in the UI showing a failed Bounty screen, or the broken final stage of the completed Bounty. This was simply a visual bug – players still received the completed Bounty rewards!
- Fixed being unable to place a variety of Dojo Decorations in the Tempertania Water Garden as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/398996-tempertania-garden-water-refuses-islands
- Fixed being unable to take your Companions into the Dojo.
- Fixed By the Dawn’s Early Light achievement being unlocked by matchmaking into the Plains via Cetus as a client.
- Fixed multiple Dojo rooms being built upon each other sometimes resulting in players being unable to enter the Dojo.
- Fixed being able to see the underbelly of Cetus when Fast Travelling.
- Fixed Deru Syandana flickering when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed some blood spatter in Cetus appearing black. These splatters have been revisited to appear… fresher.
- Fixed the “Pick Up Void Key” prompt in the Archwing Quest floating too high in the sky.
- Fixed being unable to complete or contribute to a Decoration if it was started prior to lowering Clan Tier.
- Patched a hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset that enemies could fall through.
- Fixed missing texture in Grineer Galleon Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Grineer Settlement Sabotage on Mars using the wrong procedural level layout.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of the Ascaris becoming invisible in the Vor’s Prize quest.
- Fixes towards being able to press X anywhere to teleport after activating a Teleporter in the Dojo or Relay.
- Fixes towards black squares in exits/ports in the Ceres Shipyard Tileset.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s hammer turning invisible when attacking an invisible player.
- Fixed navigation issues in the “follow the music” segment of Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed Amprex FX script that could crash if owner was killed on the first frame after firing.
- Fixed an issue where the tip of the Lunaro Arcata would be swirly.
- Fixed Concealed Explosives mod description showing Pistol instead of Thrown.
- Fixed arrow skins not showing when equipped with the Lenz.
- Fixed Default Colors not saving for Syandanas when selected.
- Fixed Flameblade not always hitting player on second and third swing.
- Fixed a case where the Inbox decline button in a message would be too big.
- Fixed some lighting issues on Nidus’ Rupture.
- Fixed hovering over water FX showing for players who are not hovering.
- Fixed second player in a squad not replicating properly when entering a Relay.
- Fixed some decorations in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a progress stopper that could occur because of host migration during an Assassination Bounty on PoE.
- Fixed Grineer Lancer Grakata reload animation.
- Fixed needing both “toggle crouch” and “hold to crouch” bound to a key. Now only one needs to be bound to reduce redundancy.
- Fixed a rare case of Bounties not progressing if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed enemies being able to pass through the door to Cetus.
- Fixed a rare UI and transmissions bug that could occur if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed the range increase from Iron Vault scaling with Exodia Contagion.
- Fixed a misplaced body of water on Uranus Spy Vault.
- Fixed typo in Spy Catcher Bounty.
- Fixed hood closed option changing the Operator face.
- Fixed Nekros Irkalla showing incorrect FX.
- Fixed Syrinx armor clipping on certain skins.
- Fixed not being able to activate Hydraulus as Operator during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed several collision issues on a few Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed being able to trade an Eidolon Lens that is currently being crafted.
- Fixed Operator exploit to become perma invisible and invincible.
- Fixed Solar Map text covering transmissions.
- Fixed vertical movement animations not showing for squad mates in Archwing.
- Fixed Exalted Blade flickering at certain angles.
- Fixed aim glide animation while using pistol and Glave.
- Fixed missing Quest Complete diorama for Man of Few Words.
- Fixed the Auto Turrets (mg, mortar, anti AW) doors not closing after turret destroyed. Doors now close when agent is destroyed.
- Fixed Mending Tides charges replenishing on death.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed Latchers spawning at inordinately high levels in the Plains.
- Fixed Exodia Hunt affecting allies.
- Fixed Ammo Depot display ring to count up instead of down.
- Fixed Sprint toggling off due to shooting during a slide.
- Fixed issue where Apothics used at The Silver Grove, and Kela de Thaym Judgement Points were not consumed if network errors occurred.
- Fixed crosshair being visible when opening and closing the Gear menu while holding your mining beam.
- Fixed a rare case in Drone Escort where HUD would not disappear when Hijack completed.
- Fixed certain ambiance sounds in various tilesets not playing.
- Fixed flickering textures in an Earth Tileset cave.
- Fixed being unable to use Ivara’s Zipline in one of the Grineer camps in the Plains.
- Fixed glowing blocks on the signs in Cetus.
- Fixed marker missing for players when encountering a Teralsyt.
- Fixed destroyed Lephantis head reappearing after host-migration.
- Fixed the Pyra and Tantu Sugatra spinning around when equipping on some weapons.
- Fixed the Nelumbo Syandana floating on the Ember Vermilion Skin.
- Fixed being unable to deploy Archwing in some specific locations within the Plains.
- Fixed map holes on E-Prime and Mariana.
- Fixed missing collision on the Grineer Radar in the Plains.
- Fixed non-Archwing weapons displaying when transitioning into Archwing mode (usually occurs in Quests).
- Fixed Bullet Dance Stance Lead Tango combo not playing properly with the Redeemer causing it to loop gunfire repeatedly.
- Fixed Focus Lens Bounty rewards missing the correlating Focus icon.
- Fixed certain weapons and abilities with Blast damage launching enemies to very far distances.
- Fixed players being able to jump or fly out of Hunhow’s Datascape Scene in Captura.
- Fixed being able to break through the Simaris Synthesis tutorial by wall-jumping around.
- Fixed Condrocs being able to spawn in caves in the Plains and preventing them from flying away when startled as intended.
- Fixed issue where players could get hit by rock and fall underneath the Lua tileset.
- Fixed Warframe health and shields being displayed when you’re playing as your Operator.
- Fixed Ferrox’s projectiles not affected by Limbo’s Stasis and shooting in whatever direction the first shot was fired.
- Fixed Mass Vitrify freezing enemies that are ability resistant (similar to Frost freezing abilities).
- Fixed several issues with markers in Lua Spy mission on client / host migration and client join-in-progress.
- Fixed portal in the Lua rescue room breaking if there was a host migration before releasing the hostage.
- Fixed the Bounty list in Cetus not updating upon completing the “Prove Yourself” Bounty.
- Fixed the Ammo Case and Ammo Mutation mods not working after going in and out of the Plains twice.
- Fixed the Ballistica Prime turning Executioners in Rathuum and Brokers in The Index into ghosts.
- Fixed Clients returning to Cetus and it being night when it is actually day in the Plains.
- Fixed crash when players are attempting to join your squad while your Arsenal is open in Cetus.
- Fixed Host still capturing a target even if they were knocked into bleedout.
- Fixed accent colour not applying on the Pyra Syandana.
- Fixed the default texture on the ground under the Golden Maw cave in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Grineer satellites only being able to be scanned in a small location near the tip in Archwing Mobile Defense.
- Fixed rare case where NPCs thought it was day when it was night in Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed a Simulacrum and Arsenal crash.
- Fixed water flowing from both sides when only one cap has been shot in the Cunning Test.
- Fixed Operators able to take flight and ride the Condrocs out of the Earth Tileset.
- Fixed a Simulacrum Arsenal crash caused by Gara’s passive.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence not dealing damage to Supply Crates in Bounties and Incursions.
- The Recon Commanders in Assassinate Target Bounties in the Plains have had their health regen lowered and they will no longer switch teleport.
- Fixed script error in Rescue missions on Linea, Venus.
- Fixed a tube that connected two rooms being inaccessible in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed crash that would occur during the last Sortie mission with General Sargas Ruk on Saturn.
- Fixed rare issue with the Teralyst where some abilities wouldn’t target Grineer suspended in the air.
- Fixed Caches spawning in the wall in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed Point D in Galleon Interception appearing as a Defense Target Cryopod instead of an Interception Point.
- Fixed weird animation loop occurring with the Ostrons in Cetus.
- Several fixes to material and mesh in the Once Awake defense mission.
- Fixed Codex having a random entry in the Plains of Eidolon section.
- Fixed camera when viewing Syrinx in the Market place.
- Fixed Bladestorm not functioning properly in Conclave.
- Fixed Archwing weapons appearing in PoE after a host migration.
- Fixed stuck pose when accessing Arsenal in Cetus as an Operator.
- Fixed flying around freely while capturing and getting stuck in Capture state.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas clipping on Titania.
- Fixed Cathode Syandana clipping on multiple Warframes.
- Fixed multiple attachments clipping on Mesa.
- Fixed Sugatra position when using the Dominion sword skin.
- Fixed polearms and scythes clipping on some Warframes when using the standard holster position.
- Fixed Uru Prime Syandana clipping on many Warframes.
- Fixed various issues that could be caused by aborting to Orbiter while transitioning to/from Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed clients not being able to enter last room of Harrow’s Temple in Captura.
- Fixed Acanthus Prime Leg Guard clipping on Limbo Vistyxio skin.
- Fixed additional S appended to Clan name in Alliance Management screen.
- Fixed Volt Proto skin and Diode Hammer skin not being linkable in chat.
- Fixed UI bug caused by host migration and failed Cache Bounty.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 184.108.40.206
We have temporarily disabled gifting while we investigate potential problems; we hope to have this restored ASAP.
PoE Captura scene is now tradeable!
- Fixed much older accounts not being able to login.
- Fixed nasty crash.
- Fixed missing polarity on Ammo Case as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891123-ammo-case-no-longer-has-a-polarity-fix-pending/
- Fixed the Argonak’s highlight not using custom colors.
- Fixed some Kuva-related sounds not playing for clients.
- Fixed broken “Change Loadout” on Solar Map as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891122-change-loadout-button-doesnt-work-in-navigation-fix-pending/
- Fixed a script error with Bladestorm
- Fixed wrong teleport volume on Hydron as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891182-wrong-teleport-volume-hydron-sedna-fixed/
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1
Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats… Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!
The Seismic Wave mod now drops from Bailiffs and Tusk Reavers.
- Adjusted the audio gain for rain the the Plains, and improved the ability to hear fishing and mining laser audio more clearly when it’s raining.
- Very slightly reduced the shadow from the eyelashes on Operators.
- In last night’s hotfix 220.127.116.11, we disabled gifting so that we could work on a bug related to the inbox messages received when you’ve been gifted an item. We have fixed the issue in this hotfix, and have re-enabled gifting! Thank you for your patience.
- Fixed DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 causing update failures; we have reset the launcher settings for these options to defaults for you so if your system supports them it should automatically resume using the best driver available.
- Fixed UI bug that suggested you could increase Waybound capacity even if maxed, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891206-focus-25-de-this-is-a-scary-thing-to-see-when-going-to-unbing-a-waybound/
- Fixed Operator eyes pulsing out of sync.
- Fixed rolling breaking Ivara out of Prowl, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891159-you-can-no-longer-roll-in-prowl-ivara-fix-pending/
- Fixed being unable to cast Trinity’s Energy Vampire on Linked enemies, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891121-trinity-ev-not-castable-against-linked-enemies-fix-pending/
- Fixed Mastery Rank 6 failing automatically at the start of the second round, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891325-mastery-rank-6-test-issue-fix-pending/
- Fixed crash that could occur on recasting Gara’s Mass Vitrify if the ability was terminated before all the ring pieces could be created.
- Fixed Corrosive Status effect having no effect, as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/891192-corrosive-status-effect-not-applying-fix-pending/
- Fixed Riven mod failing to unveil if the inbox tried to open after the unveiling mission and is closed before it has a chance to open.
- Fixed missing description for the Lohrin Brace boosting critical and status chance introduced in Update 22.1.0.
- Fixed bug with Sabotage and Assault missions with “Defend the Object” in the Kuva Fortress that caused progress stoppers in The War Within.
- Fixed script error with Operator Transference.
- Fixed specific rare crash when walking up to the first gate to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed alarms instantly going off in the Rosaline, Uranus Spy mission.
- Fixed issues with rock assets clipping into other tiles in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed rare script error with Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite