Bonne lecture, Tenno !
The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1
For those that purchased the Despot Cape Syandana but received the Excalibur Ronin Skin, please make a billing support ticket and they will fix you right up.
- Added Experimental IPv6 Support to Chat Settings.
- Added an ‘open wing’ animation to the Icarius Syandana!
TennoGen Changes & Fixes:
- Moved the new sexy TennoGen to the top of the in-game Market when launching with Steam.
- Tweaked the Rhino Graxx Skin to more accurately match the Steam Workshop images.
- Removed the Oberon Blade of the Lotus Shoulder Armor being equippable even without purchasing the Skin.
- Corrected the Ogun Hammer Skin to the proper rotation on some weapons and overridden with the proper material on Syndicate weapons.
- Fixed the Sildarg Syandana cloth materials clipping through it’s Syandana sword.
- ‘Damaged Mods’ are hereby called ‘Flawed Mods’ now. Welcome to a new era.
- Items/resources dropped by Sentient in The Sacrifice quest have been removed. This follows precedent with other Sentient spawning related quests.
- Cetus Star Chart node will now always glow blue until the player has completed their first Bounty.
- Corrected an issue which caused particle systems to create excessive collision effects.
- Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search!
Somachord & Mandachord Changes:
- All Mandachord songs (other than the default song) will now appear in the Somachord, between the unlocked tracks and the locked tracks.
- Each song will play for 10 loops = 80 seconds.
- Added per-song autoplay toggle to the Somachord.
- Right clicking a song will toggle eligibility for autoplay (or right trigger for controllers).
- Songs with autoplay disabled can still be played manually, and through the historical prev/next song toggles (going backwards always plays the previously played songs, and going forward after doing that will do the same until a new song is selected).
- Mandachord tunes now duck out other music in the Market and Star Chart.
- Fixed navigation logic that can cause the cursor to skip elements in diegetic screens, such as pressing UP while in the Inbox navigating to the squad overlay instead of the above Inbox message.
- Fixed the Search window remaining active after backing out of the Arsenal Equip screen with the DPad.
- Fixed virtual cursor not saving its position when browsing between ‘Browse Wares’ and ‘Today’s Special’ for Cetus vendors.
- Fixed virtual cursor warping when the mouse is moved after Alt Tabbing and moving the mouse outside game focus.
- Fixed inability to select a tab for the first time if the virtual cursor is already on one when first opening a station (Foundry, Mod Station, etc).
- Fixed having a floating Operator after spamming Transference while Operator is in the death animation.
- Fixed max Energy displaying incorrectly when transitioning from Archwing mode as the Client.
- Fixed being able to hold 1 to charge Zephyr’s Tail Wind and cast Airburst before the charge animation starts, causing you to get stuck.
- Fixes towards Eidolon Lures hugging the ground and likely getting stuck at the smallest bumps.
- Fixed UI textures sometimes being blurry when Dynamic Resolution is used.
- Fixed Nakak’s masks reflecting your chosen Operator Energy color.
- Fixed previewing Nakak’s masks defaulting your Operators Somatic colours.
- Fixed Liset doors re-playing the open sound when entering with Operator while Warframe is already standing there.
- Fixed « Recent » tab in the Invite menu always displaying other players on « Menus » even when Offline.
- Fixed camera sometimes clipping through the Arsenal.
- Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities.