The Silver Grove: U2
Represent your favorite Syndicate with these unique entry of weapons. Each weapon is charged with a unique bonus (brainstormed by your Design Council!) and reflect the Syndicates they represent. These weapons have stat changes and a unique passive, but there is no Syndicate burst associated with them. Diversity! All weapons must be equipped in melee mode to benefit from the bonus (save for the Telos Boltace).
ARBITERS OF HEXIS
Telos Boltace – Push the limits of Tenno lethality with violent spinning attacks that damage all enemies in range. Increased mobility when equipped in melee mode. (Weapon Bonus by TunaMayo)
Synoid Heliocor – This intelligent hammer takes an enemy killed by a channeled attack and recomposes them as an ally if their Codex entry is complete. Any fatal strike with this weapon also performs a codex scan. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration)
Sancti Magistar – Each charged attack turns the enemy’s pain into a healing pulse that washes over allies. Also, creates resistance to status effects when held. (Weapon Bonus by (PS4)Sreza and Design Council collaboration)
Secura Lecta – Whip the enemy out of their ill-gotten gains; double credit drops on kills. (Weapon Bonus by Oranji)
Rakta Dark Dagger – Infiltrate undetected; reduced visibility when held. Then strike with confidence; hits to irradiated targets restores shields and creates overshields. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration)
Vaykor Sydon – Justice blinds. Each blocked hit charges a Radial Blind, when fully charged drop block to unleash it. (Weapon Bonus by Tourach and taiiat)
Obtain these weapons through Syndicate Offerings. You must reach the top Syndicate Rank to purchase the pertaining weapon.
- Added a generic Corpus announcer to Corpus Ship tiles.
- Improved performance issues related to Leech Ospreys.
- Corrected the Ducat pricing for Nyx Prime Systems and Volt Prime Chassis, they were using the common sell price when they are uncommon drops.
- Tweaked Exterminate missions to ensure you will be able to collect enough Reactant for the amount of enemies spawned.
- Tweaked the blocking volume underneath Sentinels in your Landing Craft to allow placement of decorations.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Mine Conclave Augment not fully charging an orb.
- Fixed Clients affected by Radial Disarm in Conclave being unable to use non-melee weapons if they die and revive.
- Fixed Titania’s Razorflies persisting if player leaves while in Razorwing form in Conclave.
- Fixed a Host migration resulting in Titania keeping her Razorwing weapons in Conclave.
- Fixed the Pistol Amp Aura Mod not increasing pistol weapon damage.
- Fixed an FX leak when a Grineer Bombard’s rocket would strike something and catch fire; the fire would go out but the object would linger forever.
- Fixed a performance hitch related to Ancient Healers, Grineer Scorpions and other enemies that use a grappling hook.
- Fixed the start animation for Emotes not playing.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Earpieces not applying your eye glow color.
- Fixed ending up back in your Landing Craft upon leaving the Simulacrum when set to Solo mode.
- Fixed Clients seeing their summoned Operator skin tone changed to the colour of the Operator’s suit, and the suit appearing as the Operator’s skin colour.
- Fixed the Paris/Paris Prime kills not counting towards the ‘Rifleman’ challenge.
- Fixed friendly Excalibur Specters affecting you with their Radial Blind ability.
- Fixed shrinking when shaking hands with Titania while her Razorwing is active.
- Fixed Titania being stuck in flight mode when running out of Energy during Razorwing as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/690239-unlimited-titania-ult-at-full-size/
- Fixed getting stuck in Nyx’s Absorb bubble while the ability is deactivated.
- Fixed a case where another player spawning with an Aura mod while you were in Titania’s Razorwing would result in you running through the air.
- Fixed being able to roll with Nyx’s Assimilate Augment active by binding a dedicated roll key (not sprint/roll).
- Fixed not being able to cycle through your highlighted ability while rolling.
- Fixed appearing reversed when selecting the Archwing mode in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the ‘Get Clem’ mission failing to launch as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/698963-get-clem-weekly-mission-broken/
- Fixed jog/sprint timing sounds when wielding an Axe weapon to feel less clumsy.
- Fixed the Lecta not displaying it’s proper FX.
- Fixed Syndicate Medallions spawning in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed enemies and allies floating upwards when hit by an Ogris with Adhesive Blast.
- Fixed not seeing your melee weapon when performing numerous finishers when the weapon has ‘Visible When Holstered’ switched off.
- Fixed some issues with the Grineer Shipyard sludge material.
- Fixed the wrong minimap displaying in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed a crash when Infested Maggots would attempt to attach to each other.
- Fixed a crash when attacked by an Infested Leaper.
- Fixed a crash upon starting the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed a crash related to Bursas.
- Fixed various translation errors.
The Silver Grove: U2.1
- Slowed down Synoid Helicors spinning animation.
- Fixed the Pistol Amp Aura Mod not amping Mesa’s Peacemaker.
- Fixed the Vaykor Sydons charge FX not resetting when dropping the block before being fully charged.
- Fixed Syndicate melee weapons being offered as rewards when reaching max rank within that Syndicate.
- Fixed the Synoid Heliocor hologram not displaying the Cephalon Suda symbol.
- Fixed getting stuck on the wall trim when dropping into the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed ability sounds not playing after triggering your Operator Focus ability as per:
- Fixed engine sounds of the Corpus Hijack object not playing properly after running out of shields.
The Silver Grove: U2.2
- Added a missing enemy panic button in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when selecting the Archwing Arsenal as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/699948-softlock-when-selecting-archwing-in-arsenal-100-replication/
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite