The Silver Grove: U3 Ayatan
How to Ayatan:
There are two new terms to familiarize yourself with: Sculptures and Stars.
The individual Sculptures and Stars have several variations of rarity and value. Sculptures, which are more valuable, can be completed by socketing in the appropriate types of Stars.
Maroo will pay handsomely in Endo for your Ayatan treasures, but she’ll offer more for completed Sculptures. You’ll have to decide whether you want a quick payout or wait for the big prize and complete your Sculpture. If Endo isn’t what you desire most, you can keep your collection on display in your Landing Craft or trade your treasures with other Tenno.
Finding Ayatan treasures in regular missions will be rare, but if you’re feeling adventurous, you can speak with Maroo for a special weekly treasure hunt mission that will test your coordination, speed, and mobility. If you enjoy the more leisurely approach to art collecting, you can always have other Tenno do the work for you and acquire your treasure through the trade system. Whatever your method of procurement, once you have a piece of Ayatan treasure, what you do with it will be up to you.
Harvest and collect Resources from the world around you! Enemies, lockers and crates will continue to drop Resources, and now you can collect additional Resources by harvesting from the new Resource Caches. All default ‘Resource cakes’ have been replaced with actual representations of the Resources you’re picking up!
Manduka Operator Suit
Pick up the latest in Operator attire. The Manduka Outfit is now available!
– The Void is now an eligible region for Alerts! Alerts that occur in the Void will have a chance to include Void Traces as a reward!
– Endo rewards in Alerts now scale to enemy level, with values of 80,100, and 150 Endo for Easy / Medium / Hard enemies!
– You can now select (opt-in to) a ‘Wait For Players’ option when a quickmatch session is not found.
– The Top 20 winners from the Codex Art Contest 3.0 have been added (more to come)!
– Improved performance and stability during long missions.
– Reduced memory footprint in missions by about 20MB for 32-bit systems (more for 64-bit).
– Rounded the HUD display of the Peaceful Provocation Equinox Augment Mod percentage.
– Polarizing now attempts to keep as many Mods equipped as it can instead of removing all of them. Priority is given to Mods in earlier slots.
– Improved performance issues when entering the Arsenal.
– Increased the hit box size for Grineer Sensor Bars.
– Fixed being booted back to the Navigation screen upon the Host freezing during mission load-in.
– Fixed a rare bug that would keep particle effects going forever (eg: Tar-Mutalist Moa bombs stuck perpetually dissolving).
– Fixed leaking channelling effects that would stick around if an enemy was killed while performing a channeling attack (Grineer Guardsmen did this regularly).
– Fixed being affected by Freeze status effects when attempting to melee block the attack.
– Fixed blocking procs with the Sancti Magistar resulting in being stuck in place due to proc blocking, and can often be stuck until you are downed.
– Fixed a missing text space in the Invasion reward description.
– Fixed extra « +X% DAMAGE » text on the Pistol Amp Aura Mod description.
– Fixed Arsenal camera and rotation not working properly in Relays.
– Fixed taller Infested enemies getting stuck in Defense tileset spawn areas.
– Fixed a script-error caused by Flamethrower wielding enemies (Scorch, Hyekka Master).
– Fixed a script-error that would occur if the target was destroyed while a Bursa was winding up.
– Fixed motion blur masking only being visible on bright objects and is now much more punchy than before! (Reminder: Display Settings has option for motion blur)
– Fixed mods dropping disproportionately often from Infested Runners.
– Fixed pillar decorations appearing incorrectly in Grineer Galleon tilesets.
– Fixed a water texture issue in Grineer Settlement tilesets.
– Fixed item pick-ups floating.
– Fixed floor collisions in the Earth tileset.
– Fixed a case of loot crates being inaccessible.
– Fixed a crash related to Mesa’s Peacemaker.
– Fixed a crash when selecting a Profile Icon.
The Silver Grove: U3.1
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the Prime Parts section of your Inventory to appear empty.
- Fixed an unreleased weapon being available to view in the Codex.
The Silver Grove: U3.2
- Removed beams above the cryopod area in the Infested Defense level.
- Updated the icons for Resource Containers.
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures placed within the Landing Craft turning into duplicate version of other decorations.
- Note: Individuals who had previously been effected by this will have their broken Ayatan Sculptures corrected in a forth coming script. Thanks for your patience!
- Fixed an issue with Ayatan Sculptures not being collectable after a host migration.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate Ayatan Sculptures being present if a previous host reconnected before the treasure was collected.
- Fixed a couple of exploitable map areas found in certain Infested Defense tilesets.
- Fixed the « Wait For Players » button appearing prematurely before search had completed on laggy connections. Clicking on it during this time would cause it to act as if the player had pressed .“Play Now” instead.
- Fixed Ayatan Stars appearing blurry when placed on the ship as Decorations.
- Fixed being able to purchase Warframe slots when selling Ayatan Sculptures/Stars.
- Fixed not being able to remove the Ayatan Sah Sculpture and Ayatan Orta Sculpture once placed.
- Fixed Loot Crates spawning inside the walls in the Jupiter Corpus tileset.
- Fixed Endo Alerts having conflicting rewards with the Twitter text.
- Fixed a duplicate Accept/Decline prompt being seen after selecting an Ayatan Mission.
- Fixed an issue with in-game Polymer bundle pickups not appearing correctly.
The Silver Grove: U3.3
- Updated the Plastid Pickup material.
- Increased the context action size when picking up Ayatan Stars.
- Storage Containers and lockers will now have a chance to drop both types of Star instead of only dropping 1 type.
- Fixed waypoints interfering with context actions.
- Fixed offset Excavator trigger radius ring in Excavation missions.
- Fixed positioning of extraction trigger radius in Orokin Derelict missions.
- Fixed missing debris sounds when breaking electrical boxes.
- Fixed an out of memory related crash.
- Fixed various localization issues.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite