Specters of the Rail: U2.2
- Desecrate is now a toggle ability! Energy (or Health if you use the Despoil Augment) are consumed on Desecration.
- Corpses that enter the Desecrate radius will be eligible for desecration. The first corpse ‘heats up’ slowly for a couple seconds and then the rest occur in rapid succession (like popcorn).
- Each enemy desecrated will now cost 10 Energy (or Health if the Despoil Augment is equipped). This is affected by Efficiency Mods.
- Health orbs are no longer guaranteed drops from Desecrated corpses. They are now tied in with the chance for additional loot drops.
Shadows of the Dead:
- The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods. This is a necessary change for performance on all platforms. To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy unites killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily.
- Shadows now live until they die with Health decay over time that is affected by Duration instead of Strength.
- Shadows of the Dead can be recast while active to spawn new Shadows to replace dead ones, and refill the Health/Shields of the current Shadows.
- *Recasting Shadows of the Dead will also teleport your Shadows to you within limits. (if they are >10m and <40m away)
- The Shield of Shadows Augment has been reviewed to maintain efficacy with these changes.
- Changed Nekros’ Despoil Augment to reflect his Desecrate changes.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead Augment – Shield of Shadows – now displays current % damage mitigation as a HUD buff. *Please note that the % scales with power strength.
- Vaulted Relics will now appear in the Codex (ie: Relics that are not currently in circulation that you may own).
- The Codex section for Relics and Arcanes will now show items you’ve discovered but don’t own (like Mods do so you can see the drop sources to farm some more).
- Tweaked the TennoGen Mesa Falcon Helmet tint.
- Updated the TennoGen Rota Syandana materials.
- Increased the brightness of the Guides of The Lotus Sigil.
- Updated the Burston mesh in the Stalker diorama.
- Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half.
- Fixed Grineer Napalm and Scorch’s targeting/shooting you through walls.
- Fixed « Space-time Distortion » as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhCAH8yWq0.
- Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash are all +90%).
- Fixed clicking ‘Deploy Extractor’ on Eris resulting in Phobos – Sharpless initiating.
- Fixed The Jordas Verdict not showing the proper Trial icon in the Codex.
- Fixed incorrect materials on Paris Prime and Lex Prime attachments.
- Fixed Arid Eviscerators and Hellions not spawning on Mars.
- Fixed players joining your squad after you’ve changed your matchmaking from Public to Solo while the Star Chart is open and returning from a mission.
- Fixed the Nova Asuri Skin arm effect not matching your Energy color.
- Fixed the Shaku not attaching properly to Warframes when using the Nunchaku Standard Holster.
- Fixed only one item per category being successfully traded if the receiving player has that particular category empty on their account.
- Fixed pet imprints not showing up in inventory immediately upon claiming them.
- Fixed Grineer grenade countdown beep not matching up with the countdown blinks.
- Fixed the Sedna Junction task ‘Collect any 3 MODS from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on LUA’ not progressing if you collect 3 of the same Mod.
- Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate pickups not being shot upwards for Clients.
- Fixed Sortie missions switching to incorrect Factions.
- Fixed laser sounds sometimes not shutting off when lasers are disabled in a Spy Vault.
- Fixed a crackling noise when firing the Latron Wraith while using Loki’s Invisibility or Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed enemies sometimes spawning many ragdolls when applying a killing blow that severs the body as they’re getting up from an unconscious ragdoll state.
- Fixed not being able to scan Derelict Cephalon Fragments.
- Fixed text sizing issues in the Codex.
- Fixed extra Codex entries for the refined versions of the AXI V3 Relic.
- Fixed the Foundry displaying items you don’t need to craft Blueprints.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a Sortie mission.
- Fixed numerous localization errors.
Specters of the Rail: U2.2
- Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal.
- Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a Critical Chance of 25% vs the expected 45%.
- Fixed enemies not being alerted by the Bolto, AkBolto, and Telos AkBolto.
- Fixed missing VO localization.
Specters of the Rail: U2.3
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones having their health drained stopped after the player dies and revives.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones remaining if the caster has left the mission.
- Fixed Shadows of the Dead health drain stat displaying as red when you make it smaller.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Eternal War not working as intended once deactivating Hysteria as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/680982-eternal-war-only-active-during-hysteria/
- Fixed Corpus/Grineer reinforcements spawning during Infestation mobile defense Alert/Sortie missions.
- Fixed a Syndicate Medallion spawn point being at Extraction on Europa as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4x9xi8/cheeky_de/
- Fixed the data mass in Mobile Defense missions spawning inside the ground on certain tiles.
- Fixed missing localization.