Mise à jour 18.4.7:
STATICOR – Envoyez une charge massive d’énergie vers vos cibles.
Nouveaux Mods d’Augmentation
- Atlas Augment – Petrify – Ore Gaze: Les ennemis pétrifiés sont scannés dans le codex et ont une chance de dropper plus de butin à leur mort.
- Atlas Augment – Tectonics – Tectonic Fracture: Créez jusqu’à 3 murs. Les murs ne peuvent plus être changer en rochers.
- Atlas Augment – Rumblers – Titanic Rumbler: Créez un seul rumbler avec des stats augmentées qui provoque les ennemis proches.
- Equinox Augment – Metamorphosis – Duality: L’autre moitié d’Equinox se libère, attaquant avec un pourcentage des dégâts de l’arme.
- Equinox Augment – Rest & Rage – Calm & Frenzy: Tuer un ennemi affecté répand l’effet aux autres ennemis dans un rayon de 5 mètres pendant un pourcentage de la durée restante.
- Equinox Augment – Pacify & Provoke – Peaceful Provocation: Pacify convertit les dégâts faits aux alliés en une aura qui ralentit les ennemis. Provoke convertit les dégâts faits aux ennemis en Puissance des pouvoirs supplémentaire.
- Porta Armor Bundle – Energize your Warframe with the full set of Porta decorative armor.
- Porta Shoulder Plate – Decorative shoulder plates for your Warframe.
- Porta Chest Plate – A decorative breastplate for your Warframe.
- Porta Leg Plate – Decorative leg plates for your Warframe.
- A Corpus Color Picker has been added to the Market! We’re sorry for the delay, Crewman.
- Lowered the damage of Equinox’s Maim Ability in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the MK1-Strun in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of one handed Swords and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Excalibur’s passive in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage but increased the duration of Mirage’s Prism in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage’s clones in Conclave.
- The Impenetrable Offense Conclave Mod has had its damage block reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Increased Rifle and Pistol ammo obtained from ammo pickups in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Boar series in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Grakata in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Prisma Gorgon in Conclave.
- Many improvements have been made to melee parry animations to help make visual effects smoother.
- The Daikyu can now begin to charge another shot immediately after releasing the first, like all other bows.
- Directional damage indicators have been removed for Abilities, weapons or effects that do self-inflicted damage (Focus abilities, Nekros’ Despoil, etc).
- The Air Support Gear item will now display a specific description based on what Landing Craft the player has equipped.
- A notification message will now display when attempting to enter a Mission in a locked region of the Star Chart.
- Made some adjustments to the Vulkar Wraith’s audio FX.
- Chesa Kubrow now instantly pick up dropped non-Mod items instead of bringing them back to the player. Mods will be carried back to the player as normal.
- Slightly adjusted the location of Despair when holstered.
- Improved frame rate consistency on certain systems.
- Fixed objective markers not functioning properly in the Orokin Derelict tileset’s ‘fountain room’.
- Fixed some enemies not being able to properly jump across gaps in the Orokin Derelict tileset.
- Fixed an error that would cause Feral Kubrows to not properly spawn from Kubrow Dens after a player has joined mid-mission.
- Fixed an error that would cause melee swing animations to rapidly repeat after switching to a melee weapon while air-slashing.
- Fixed an issue preventing an automatic switch back to the originally equipped weapon when having a Power Cell consumed by an Extractor as per: https://forums.warfr…dropping-power/
- Fixed auto-parry Mods causing the Warframe to parry while holding the Operator during the final stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed Drahk Masters not properly being able to disarm players.
- Fixed Excalibur’s Radial Blind animation improperly looping if interrupted by a knockdown, execution, Slash Dash, or Radial Javelin as per: https://forums.warfr…dial-blind-bug/
- Fixed enemies under the influence of Nyx’s Mind Control taking less damage at the end then they would take outside of it, as per:https://forums.warfr…age-at-the-end/
- Fixed the MK1-Kunai alerting enemies instead of being Silent.
- Fixed the Stug displaying the incorrect trigger type in the Arsenal as per: https://forums.warfr…36#entry6699873
- Fixed a bug where the Power Drift Mod was not working as intended as per: https://forums.warfr…wn-not-working/
- Fixed Banshee’s Sound Quake audio FX still playing after a Host Migration occurs.
- Fixed Limbo being able to attack enemies with the Simulor while within the Rift.
- Fixed an area where players can go out of bounds on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed enemies killed via freezing entering a T-pose on death.
- Fixed Saryn’s Orphid Skin not properly displaying in the Conclave lobby diorama.
- Fixed an error in Wyrmius’ loading screen causing an oversized Liset to appear instead of a Wyrm.
- Fixed the Commanding Words Focus Ability not properly displaying an aura around the Operator when active.
- Fixed Interception ring visual FX showing as below the ground or underneath terrain on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed players being unable to use their thrown melee weapons from ziplines.
- Fixed desert skates not properly shooting at enemy NPCs or players.
- Fixed objective markers not properly pointing down the vertical shaft at the start of some Missions on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an improper trigger finger animation appearing on players with the Sonicor equipped, but not in use.
- Fixed electrified water during the second phase of the Lephantis fight damaging Limbo while in The Rift.
- Fixed a potential issue causing pickups to become stuck to the Carrier Sentinel as a Host.
- Fixed Loki’s Decoy doing being able to do excessive damage when disarmed in a Clan Dojo, when two Loki’s are dueling.
- Fixed players being able to play Missions that were previously locked by selecting the Mission ‘underneath’ the Sortie option on the Star Chart.
- Fixed an issue causing crouch, slide and other hip fire animation poses to quickly switch sides when firing.
- Fixed an issue with some projectile FX not functioning properly on NPC death.
- Fixed the Aseron Sekhara Nightmare Badge not properly flipping directions on either shoulder.
- Fixed Radial Javelin not functioning against enemies that have been impaled on Nezha’s Divine Spear.
- Fixed Ivara’s Dashwire Arrow allowing players to escape underwater with Archwing, getting stuck outside of water on the Grineer Underwater Sealab Tileset.
- Fixed the Sniper rifle combo multiplier not working properly on the Lanka.
- Fixed Quanta cubes being explodable twice for Hosts.
- Fixed the Buzlok’s projectiles not properly homing in to hit enemies.
- Fixed the Infested Quanta’s audio FX not playing properly.
- Fixed the 50 R5 Fusion Core Sortie Reward displaying as having given 25 in the EoM screen, even though it has actually provided 50.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime not properly displaying the Day of the Dead skin.
- Fixed Loki’s Knave Skin not having the proper offset for thrown weapons.
- Fixed issues with Saryn’s Model clipping with a variety of attachments.
- Fixed the Spira’s holsters not having the proper positioning on some Warframes.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to exit the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
Hotfix 18.4.8 :
- Reduced AoE range of Staticor charged shots in Conclave
- Visual tweaks to Staticor
- Updated Duality’s clone death animation to be less morbid – will now float away
- Fixed a hole in the terrain that allowed players to go out of bounds on the Grineer Underwater Sealab tileset.
- Fixed Fatal Attraction issue that could allow mesmerized enemies to fire at you
- Fixed Prime Spoilers from being shown to eager eyes (still spoiling, apparently)
- Fixed Duality Augment Mod scaling improperly
- Fixed visual bug with Staticor while holding a Datamass or Energy Cell
- Fix for crash caused by Chesa pickups
- Fixed dual secondary animations getting slowed after using AoE abilities
- Fixed Staticor’s “glow” offset being inconsistent
- When Limbo casts Rift Walk, it now takes your equipped Companion (Kubrow or Sentinel) in with you automatically.
- We now turn Trilinear Filtering on by default for a number of PBR floor textures to improve visuals on min-spec machines.
- The game now explains that you need to unlock Planet/Node first when clicking on a Sortie missions whose underlying node hasn’t been unlocked yet.
- Increased the base kill-affinity for the following units:
- Arid Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Bailiff Eximus
- Corpus Tech Eximus
- Corrupted Bombard Eximus
- Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Frontier Heavy Gunner Eximus
- Grineer Manic
- Grineer Warden
- Grineer Warden Eximus
- Juggernaut Behemoth
- Sensor Regulator Eximus
- Corpus Warden
- Corpus Warden Eximus
- Drekar Manic Bombard
- Manic Bombard Eximus
- The above changes also reduced the required number of scans for Sensor Regulator Eximus from 20 to 3.
- Removed 3 redundant drone types from the codex (there were manual entries for Infestation Attack Mutalist, Mutalist Lightning Carrier, and Mutalist Toxic Carrier that were no longer needed).
- Reduced the damage of the Rubico in Conclave.
- Rescued stranded Corpus units that had been left at Ker and Albedo nodes (Corpus enemies on Grineer nodes).
- Fixed Clients being unable to see Staticor charges if they are knocked down mid-charge.
- Fixed an issue where players would become stuck after a combination of wall-clinging, jumping, and meleeing.
- Fixed an issue where Arcane enhancement descriptions were using improper text.
- Fixed Emblems being stuck in the new Porta armor as per: https://forums.warfr…shoulder-plate/
- Fixed Phobos Excavation mission using Frontier Grineer instead of Arid.
- Fixed Staticor shots missing sound.
- Fixed broken Eximus variations for Corrupted Butcher, Heavy Gunner and Drakar Heavy Gunner preventing them from ever spawning.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite