Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.5.0
VOLT PROTO SKIN
Delve into the past with this experimental prototype skin for Volt.
DIODE HAMMER SKIN
Make sparks fly with Volt Proto’s signature hammer skin.
Volt Proto’s signature Syandana.
VOLT PROTO SKIN COLLECTION
Charge up Volt with this collection of items that includes the Volt Proto Skin, Diode Hammer Skin, and Cathode Syandana.
Since Volt has a new cosmetic entry, we’ve reviewed some long-requested QoL tweaks to his abilities to go along with it!
We will be monitoring this very closely to make sure we haven’t introduced exploitative power behaviour. Please leave your feedback in the appropriate subforum.
- Added a minimum Duration for enemies affected by Discharge under the ‘coil’ CC effect. This could allow for possible modding diversity knowing minimum Duration for the ‘coil’ CC effect won’t fall below 4 seconds.
- Removed the passive 5 Energy per second drain from Volt’s Electric Shield when moving with it. The 1 Energy per meter drain remains.
- Increased the base DPS of Discharge (from 450 at max rank to 750).
- Discharge is now castable in the air.
- Dropped Sentient Cores now have a minimap icon and in-world marker to display their position!
- Improvements towards the Chesa Kubrow Retrieve functionality when retrieving items in nearby crates and when in the Plains.
- Clarified verbiage when buying a Warframe from the Market. Players were confused by thinking they got a Reactor, when really it’s an ‘installed Reactor’.
- Reduced the camera rotation of the Baza’s recoil from the hip.
- Reduced the delay before auto reloading an empty mag while using the Baza.
- Fixed a missing War Within cinematic.
- Fixed a crash when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a crash when leaving a squad while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- More fixes towards losing from HUD elements when reviving while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the pause Menu while transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when opening the Arsenal while waiting for players to transition back to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed for Chroma Elemental Ward fire & Volt Stunning Speed Augment not cancelling out when Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Operator Void Dash triggering Arcane Energize. Arcane Energize is meant to provide a chance to replenish additional Energy for you and nearby allies whenever an Energy Orb is picked up.
- Fixed enemies standing around and not doing anything if they are affected by Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewel but are not able to reach it. Enemies will now ignore jewels that are in unreachable areas (i.e lakes in the Plains).
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand not affecting Corpus laser doors.
- Fixed using a Pistol with the Mod Targeting Subsystem equipped resulting in the UI suggesting you have a 65506% accuracy buff when hitting an enemy. The high accuracy buff you can gain from Targeting Subsystem is 30%.
- Fixed Operator not remaining crouched after crouching (would crouch for a couple seconds and then stand up even though you’re still holding crouch).
- Fix an issue where starting a looping Emote in Sky Archwing mode and getting knocked out of Archwing would leave you stuck in place with a permanent upper body emote that could be combined with other emotes to great comedic effect.
- Fixed Itzal Penumbra being cancelled by even the slightest rotation in controller analog sticks.
- Fixed Loki and Ivara’s cloak FX being extremely bright with certain Energy colors.
- Fixed clicking sounds when firing the Baza at fast Fire Rates while under audio stealth effects.
- Fixed a very high pitched noise when reloading the Baza.
- Fixed Volt not having his base electrical FX.
- Fixed the Syrinx Right Leg Plate not aligning properly if you equip it while having the Nidina Leg Guard on the left leg.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Skin having incorrectly placed Energy wisps.
- Fixed a missing Sortie description for Evacuation to Assassination missions.
- Fixed an issue with a loss of functionality occurring if you had certain menus open while loading into the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed issues with the way Kubrows and Kavats looked in dioramas.
- Fixed issues with Exodia Hunt pulling in allies.
- Fixed discount price not showing when accessing items through the bundle button.
- Fixed Plat cost display when buying Reactors/Catalysts through the Arsenal when they are on sale.
- Fixed description on Vigilante Supplies to include all Primary ammo.
- Fixed an issue with the Baza not having icons and pickup behaviours when being disarmed.
- Fixed various grammar an alignment issues with Ostron lore and writing.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 126.96.36.199
- Fixed issue with ‘None’ items appearing in the market for 1000 Platinum. The ultimate in conspicuous consumption.
- Possibly fixed issues with helmets and other customizations disappearing when transitioning into the Plains of Eidolon.
Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.5.1
- Updated Volt Proto Skin Market banner.
- Fixed hitscan weapons not ignoring invisible walls and other surfaces that they should be able to pass through even if you have no punchthrough mods equipped.
- Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.
- Fixed Energy Shield showing Energy Drain (will still show for Conclave).
- Fixed Glaive Proto skin not showing correctly in Diorama.
- Potentially fixed data mismatch error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed inbox text being cut off.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite