Annonce du projet PYRUS !
THE PYRUS PROJECT
Going live SOON on PC until September 13!
Four years ago, Vay Hek launched an unprecedented attack on our Relays. We defeated his Fomorians, but not before three of our Relays were destroyed.
Now it’s time to rebuild.
Cressa Tal and Steel Meridian are marshaling the reconstruction efforts. Tal is in dire need of valuable resources to rebuild the Strata Relay on Earth. Find them, deliver them, and she will reward you for your efforts. Be warned: Sargas Ruk and the Grineer will not make things easy for you, Tenno. Show them that we will not be intimidated.
Read our Guide to The Pyrus Project and more here (click to open in a new tab).
Revenant Fixes & Changes:
- Enthrall cap for thralled enemies increased from 4 to 7.
- Developer Note: We listened to the feedback that 4 was too few, so we’ve buffed the number to match Nekros’ max Shadows.
- Danse Macabre energy cost increased from 12.5 to 20 energy per second.
- Developer Note: In keeping with changes we’ve made to Warframes in the past to deter from the « set it and forget » approach, we have increased the energy per second on Danse Macabre. We are hoping that with Enthrall’s cap increase you can benefit from more overshield pickups with Danse Macabre. We’re always looking to iterate on your feedback, please leave yours in the dedicated Revenant feedback megathread!
- Reave now looks more like the Vomvalyst charge.
- Added FX and sound when Mesmer ends.
- Fixed Danse Macabre showing 0 energy/second in abilities screen.
- Fixed Danse Macabre becoming stuck while sliding.
- Fixed script error if you cast Revenant’s Enthrall on a roller or other similar enemy.
- Fixed Mesmer not reflecting Status effects.
- If you have Revenant building in your Foundry, the final stage of The Mask of the Lost One quest will now progress, instead of requiring you to claim the completed Warframe.
- Developer Note: For those of you who offered feedback about the guidance within the miniquest, we are working on improving the player experience. This will take a little time, but thank you to everyone who offered constructive criticism on our first foray into this miniquest. In the meantime, you can read our step-by-step guide in the first spoiler here.
- Fixed a case of obtaining Revenant blueprint without obtaining final Fragment.We have more Mask of the Lost One fixes slated for a future hotfix as well!
- Phantasma alt-fire will now seek targets in all directions, instead of behind the projectile.
- Tweaked Deth Machine Rifle sounds to handle high fire-rates better.
- Made numerous micro-optimizations to runtime object creation, level-loading and NPC path-finding.
- Fixed Pause in Solo not working.
- Fixed Splinter Storm not renewing if Mass Vitrify ends just as it touches them.
- Fixed rare cases where Capture Targets would die instead of being incapacitated by a blast from a high-multi-shot weapon (usually a shotgun).
- Fixed a Capture Target that could not be captured in the Plains.
- Fixed Kasha armor not using Energy colors.
- Fixed lighting in Natah quest diorama.
- Fixed navigating the cursor over the search field in the Market blocking other inputs.
- Fixed Golden Maw appearing blurry after it dies.
- Fixed Golden Maw not staying burrowed if you’re holding/toggle Sprint.
- Fixed diorama for nunchaku weapons using improper animations.
- Fixed Ordis’ glass material used in Octavia’s Anthem boss battle.
- Fixed excessive bloom on the tubes in Orokin Engine Room.
- Fixed a bug that let you get outside the level during The War Within.
- Fixed some LOC typoos.