Wukong Prime: Update 25.3.0
Become the ultimate trickster-warrior with Wukong Prime, Zhuge Prime and Ninkondi Prime by earning in-game through Relics!
Check out the official public drop tables here.
Get the newest Prime gear with Wukong Prime Access and Prime Accessories here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
Hydroid Prime, Ballistica Prime, and Nami Skyla Prime have entered the Vault!
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifices:
- Replaced New Loka’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Mesa Prime Systems
- Replaced Perrin Sequence’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Neuroptics to Zephyr Prime Chassis and Nami Skyla Prime Blade to Gram Prime Handle
- Replaced Red Veil’s Sacrifice of Hydroid Prime Systems to Chroma Prime Neuroptics
With this new Prime Access comes changes to Riven Dispositions. See here for full changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1107775-july-2019-riven-disposition-updates/
If you already wield the power of these Primes or have their Relics in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.
NIGHTWAVE SERIES 2: THE EMISSARY
Nora Night’s next broadcast follows the remarkable tale of Arlo. As the story unfolds, you’ll learn more about Arlo and his mission to soothe our deepest wounds.
Earn New Rewards — An Infested Display of Power
Series 2 brings a brand-new set of Infested-themed rewards to earn! Rise through all 30 Tiers to unlock these limited-time rewards before the Series is over.
Earn unique rewards like:
- Spore Ephemera (Tier 19): Leave a trail of filth with every footstep.
- Umbra Forma (Tier 26): Apply the Umbra polarity to any Warframe or Weapon.
- Protosomid Shoulder Guard (Tier 28): Loathsome tendrils squirm from these hefty
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle (Tier 29): Give any Sentinel a flair of Infestation with this pack.
- Emissary Operator Collection (Tier 30): Become like Arlo’s devoted with this Operator cosmetics collection.
- And so much more!
Earn Emissary Creds throughout Series 2 to spend on Nora’s Offerings. After you reach Tier 30, prestige back through the Series to earn even more Creds to spend at her shop!
Visit the Nightwave Cred Offerings to acquire the Rewards you want the most, including Nitain Extract, Weapon and Helmet Blueprints, Catalysts, Reactors and rare Aura Mods. Missed out on hunting the Wolf in Series 1? Purchase a Wolf Beacon from Nora with your Emissary Creds! Emissary Creds must be redeemed before the Series is over or sold for Credits, so use them before the frequency is lost.
Nightwave Series 2 Changes
Based on your feedback, Nightwave Series 2 introduces a suite of changes to reduce the time and tension of earning rewards. Some of these went live with Nightwave: Intermission, but let’s refresh our minds:
- Playing Catch-Up! – We added a way for you to replay missed Acts from previous weeks, in case you have missed them!
- De-grindification! – Less Weekly and Elite Weekly acts, but still giving the same amount of Standing as you would get from Series 1! In addition, we are looking to front-load Emissary Creds as an earlier reward for participating in the Series!
- Act Changes! – We have lowered the Time and Wave requirements for some Endless Mission Acts, as well as lowering the cost of Ayatan Statues (this was implemented during Series 1). In addition, we have also removed the ‘with friends’ requirements from all of our Nightwave Acts!
- New Acts! – Including the most important one… petting your Kubrow or Kavat! We also included some Acts for Kuva missions, Transmuting Mods, K-Drive Races and more!
If you haven’t yet, check out our full Dev Workshop on Series 2 Changes: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092003-dev-workshop-nightwave-changes-for-series-2/
- Fixed crashes caused by malformed input as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8xb0r/cool_way_to_name_your_loadouts_how_to_do_it_in/esstfw6/?context=8&depth=9
- Fixed Perfect animal Captures not always giving credit for Nightwave Acts when it should.
- Fixed Nightwave Act progression in the Orbiter causing UI to additionally count all the previously completed Acts in the ship and adding it to the displayed Standing.
- Fixed game hang that could occur if you accessed your Arsenal in the Lunaro Arena Scene and then loaded a different Scene.
- Fixed ‘Auto Installing’ Mods on Garuda’s Talons with no Stance Mods resulting in 15 error popups.
- Fixed progression stopper caused by players being able to pick up more than one Telemetry Key, except they stack and the newly picked up key goes missing as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106027-kuva-assault-mission-disappearing-telemetry-keys/
- Fixed AI traffic jams in the Grineer Asteroid Defection tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c65bh7/why_i_hate_defection/
- Fixes towards AI ramp traversing struggles in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed exterior lights bleeding through walls in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an odd red light reflection in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed random floating objects outside the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed missing wall collision in the Corpus Gas City tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c7wv7p/a_force_to_rival_regors_toobmen_wallman/
- Fixed broken terrain in the Grineer Asteroid tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c89p2z/since_de_are_fixing_annoying_terrain_in_levels/
- Fixed an inaccessible gap in the Grineer Shipyards tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/
- Fixed invisible walls in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c8l6o8/can_we_make_it_so_you_can_pass_through_this_gap/esobawz/
- Fixed ability to clip into the wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed laser-door scanners appearing in strange places outside of door frame, in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed incorrectly spawned Submersible water volumes in the Sealab tileset.
- Fixed numerous Kitgun Loaders appearing incorrect when « Preview Gilded » is on and off.
- Fixed the Khora Mithra Skin not applying properly to Khora’s Spikes Syandana.
- Fixed Khora Mithra skin not applying to the skirt spikes after switching them.
- Fixed previewing Khora Skins in Arsenal not always properly updating the spikes.
- Fixed changing the spike mode in Arsenal, then switching Skins causing the spikes to be removed.
- Fixed a script error when trying to go to the Appearance tab for Venari.
- Fixed Wukong’s Tennogen Skins not updating some parts of his outfit.
- Fixed Trinity Prime’s belt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed all endless missions have a Void Fissure title in the extract/ battle menu.
- Fixed pressing X on controller while in the Relic station displaying the message « Refine |Name| to Intact? ».
- Fixed Clients pressing X on a controller to accept a Void Fissure mission vote, resulting in an immediate warning message telling them that they are about to enter the mission without a Relic.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for the Repair Kit Mod.
- Fixed inability to trade Synth Fiber or Synth Deconstruct when you only have a single copy of the Mods.
Protideus – Tenno à la retraite