- Removed Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor from Sortie rewards.
- Fixed a crash when joining a mission in progress
- Fixed Clients not seeing the proper energy color on Nezha’s Ring.
- Fixed Nezha’s Base Blueprint being Tradeable. This can be purchased in the Market for Credits and was not meant to be tradeable.
- Fixed a case where Mastery Rank tests would stop working. Please note: We will reset daily Mastery Rank timer to address this shortly. Please stay tuned for script.
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased damage and ammo pool of Tonkor in Conclave.
- Decreased ammo pool of Miter in Conclave.
- Adjusted the match countdown number’s positioning on the screen.
- Made slight adjustments to NPC audio FX on death.
- NPCs no longer alert all teammates when fighting a player. Their proximity alert now has a limited range and will not go beyond closed doors.
- Nezha’s Warding Halo will now be more responsive to enemies entering its radius, damaging them immediately.
- Nezha’s Blazing Chakram teleport now costs no energy.
- Tweaked the visual FX on Wukong’s Defy ability.
- Fixed an error causing Loki to slowly decapitate in the Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle Diorama.
- Fixed a crash that would occur with the Combustion Beam Mod’s explosion visual FX.
- Fixed Nezha’s Divine Spear not properly impaling enemies with Auras that prevent status effects.
- Fixed an error causing Nezha’s Divine Spears to spawn with improper collision, deflecting bullets.
- Fixed an error preventing players from being able to rebind their Abilities as per: https://forums.warfr…g-has-returned/
- Fixed Clients not properly seeing Grineer security drone lasers in Spy Missions.
- Fixed Excavation alerts not indicating the amount of Cryotic required to complete the mission.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Jab not properly knocking down enemies.
- Fixed Ability Augments being unranked for Clients.
- Fixed the minimap not always updating properly for downed players and extraction locations.
- Fixed an error allowing players to purchase the seasonal Landing Craft decorations more than once.
- Fixed Nezha’s sash visual FX remaining visible when aiming as a Client.
- Fixed Nezha’s Warding Halo dealing no damage to enemies in Conclave.
- Fixed Conclave weapon stats not properly displaying in the Arsenal.
- Fixed some weapons not properly dealing damage as per new EHP changes in Conclave.
- Fixed damage visual FX not properly appearing for Nezha’s Abilities in Conclave.
- Fixed a large number of Corpus Capture Targets spawning in V Prime Rescue missions as per: https://forums.warfr…rescue-mission/
- Fixed Clients seeing incorrect Operator spawn FX.
- Fixed enemies being trapped behind locked doors when Spy mission objective changes to Exterminate.
- Fixed Hikou not being available for use in Conclaves.
- The Winter Bundle and Winter Accessories Bundle have been added to the Market! You can find these by selecting Bundles in the Market and scrolling to the bottom. You can also purchase the skins separately under Warframes > Warframe Accessories.
- Fixed the Nart Deer and Nistlebrush Gene-Masking Kit not giving festive Kubrow fur colors. (*Please note that we’ve launched a script to give players the festive Kubrow fur colors that didn’t receive them from purchasing the Gene-Masking Kits.)
- Fixed the Mastery Rank 19 test not being completable.
- Fixed some localization issues.
Hotfix 18.1.4 :
New Tennogen customizations are now available through the Warframe Steam Workshop! Find out more about Warframe’s Tennogen Workshop here: https://steamcommuni…t/?appid=230410
- Reduced the health restored by Wukong’s Defy Ability in Conclave.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Nezha’s Warding Halo in Conclave.
- Fixed some overlapping text on Interception Missions.
- Fixed Sapping Osprey’s bombs not being hittable while rising/falling.
- Fixed some weapon audio FX not properly playing when fired.